The National Schools Inspectorate Authority – NaSIA Calls for Job Applications. Applications are hereby invited from qualified persons for contract appointment to the following Jobs positions at NaSIA.
Provides the voice for the agency across social channels. He/She is responsible for responding to comments and creating content. Social Media Managers look for opportunities to increase brand exposure for the agency.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences -Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals -Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news) – Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries promptly and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, and blog layout) -Suggest and Implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- BSC degree in Marketing or relevant field. A Master’s Degree will be a plus
- At least 3 years proven experience in the management of social media
The job is a Contract with the potential to become permanent. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
How to Apply NaSIA Job Applications
Interested candidates may forward their application letters and copies of their CV, Academic Certificates, and Birth Certificate to NaSIA via [email protected]
SEND US YOUR CV
Latest Jobs in Ghana
- Join our Telegram Channel below the page for more updates and jobs alert. We post jobs and massive recruitment everyday.