Explore National Schools Inspectorate Authority – NaSIA Jobs and Recruitment Portal and find application requirements and how to complete the online application form.
About National Schools Inspectorate Authority (NaSIA)
The National Schools Inspectorate Authority (NaSIA), is the Agency of the Ministry of Education responsible for providing an independent external evaluation of the quality and standards in all Pre-Tertiary Institutions in Ghana as enshrined in the Education Regulatory Bodies Act, 2020 (ACT 1023).
To this end, NaSIA is currently searching for experienced and highly analytical Team Inspectors to join Inspection Panels to conduct inspections in all Pre-Tertiary schools, both public and private, in Ghana.
NaSIA Recruitment Requirement
Applicants will be required to attach the following documents:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae with three (3) referees
- A brief Personal statement
- An Application Letter
- Scanned Copies of Certificates
NaSIA Recruitment Portal
Here are the steps to follow to complete the NaSIA Online recruitment portal application form.
- Visit NaSIA website URL: https://www.nasia.gov.gh/
- Navigate to the School Inspection tab
- Select Became an Inspector
- Access NaSIA Jobs and Contract Portal
- Complete the online application form
- Preview and Submit
- Print a copy or save it as a PDF
The Inspector-General of Schools
National Schools Inspectorate Authority
Ministries Post Office, Accra.
NaSIA Contact Details
Ameda Street, Yooyi Loop,
Near World Health Organization
Roman Ridge, Accra
Digital address: GA-089-1361