The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology – KNUST, Kumasi, call for Job Applications. The University invites applications from qualified persons for appointment as GENERAL MANAGER of the KNUST Bottling Limited Company (KBLC).
KNUST Bottling Limited Company (KBLC)
The KBLC is a limited liability company in water production, which seeks to take advantage of the increasing demand for water on the KNUST campus and beyond. The Company has four production lines in the water industry, namely: 500ml Bottled Water, 500ml Sachet Water, 20-Litre Water Dispenser Jar, and Ice Cube production. The mission of KBCL is to establish a standard and world-class water bottling company to enhance the sustainable and healthy life of the internal and external publics of the University.
The Manager shall be responsible for driving the strategic plan and operational performance of the KNUST Bottling Limited Company and shall report to the Board of Directors of KBLC. As an Executive Head, the Manager shall also provide leadership to the Managerial team to achieve the overall growth and profitability agenda of KBLC.
The Person Must
- Possess a minimum qualification of Masters in Business Administration or any related field; applicants with qualification(s) in any Engineering programme will be an advantage.
- Have worked for a minimum of TEN (10) YEARS in a similar position/organization.
- be dynamic, self-motivated, business-oriented, and competent with proven ability;
- be transparent, firm, and exhibit a high sense of leadership qualities and organizational skills;
- have the ability to exercise sound and impartial judgment, exhibit a high sense of initiative, and managerial skills;
- be visionary and result-oriented with a proven capacity to motivate, manage, and direct staff;
- have the capacity to manage and control crises; and,
- be a team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
Terms of Appointment
- The full-time appointment shall be for FIVE (5) YEARS in the first instance and subject to renewal for another term based on a good performance, altogether making a maximum of TEN (10) Years. The person must be able to serve a full FIVE-YEAR Term of Office before attaining the compulsory retiring age of SIXTY (60).
- The remuneration and Conditions of Service attached to the position are very attractive.
How to Apply
Interested candidates for KNUST Job are requested to create an account and login to complete KNUST Online Staff Application forms.
- Visit the KNUST Online Staff Application Portal
- Create an account OR Login if your already have an account
- Enter your Username and Password
- Fill in the online form with your details
- Preview and Submit
Completed application forms together with Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae, two (2) referee reports, and relevant certificates should be submitted to the Deputy Registrar (HRD) no later than FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2022.
Latest Recruitment and Jobs in Ghana
- Join Our Telegram Channel below the page for more updates on Jobs & Recruitment alert.