The National Schools Inspectorate Authority – NaSIA is recruiting contract team inspectors. Applications are hereby invited from qualified persons for contract appointment to the following Jobs positions at NaSIA.
The National School Inspectorate Authority (NaSIA) is an agency of the Ministry of Education mandated by Parliament to provide an independent external evaluation of the quality and standards in basic and second cycle educational institutions in the country periodically.
In 2008, the Education Act, 778 established the National School Inspectorate Authority, formerly known as National Inspectorate Board (NIB) with 3 main responsibilities:
- School Inspection,
- School Evaluation
- Enforce Standards.
The National Schools Inspectorate Authority, formally known as National Inspectorate Board (NIB), according to the Education Regulatory Bodies Act (ERBA, 2020(ACT1023)) has the mandate to:
- License all public and private Pre-Tertiary Schools;
The highest quality standards for quality education in public and private Pre-Tertiary Educational Institutions
NaSIA Job Vacancies
- Social Media Manager – Apply Here
- School Inspector
All selected candidates will perform periodic quality assessments of the performance of schools using NaSIA’s Inspection Evaluation Framework (IEF) together with NaSIA’s Lead/Team Lead Inspectors.
Educational Qualification & Other Requirements
- The minimum entry requirement is a First Degree in any discipline from a recognized University. Considerable school leadership, teaching, or classroom experience may be an added advantage.
- This includes teachers of the Ghanaian and International curricula, Directors, Headteachers, (both active & retire but excluding active GES staff) at the Pre-Tertiary level of both Public and Private Schools. Lecturers (retired or active) from any recognized Tertiary institutions, consultants, etc.
- Must be computer literate with enough experience in Microsoft Office Suite. 4. Must not be more than 62 years at the time of application.
Team Inspectors are contract staff and are remunerated as and when they are paneled to conduct Inspections on behalf of the Authority
Mode of Application
Applicants who meet the requirements are encourage to;
- Complete and submit an Application Form via NaSIA Jobs and Recruitment Portal
Applicants are to attach the following documents:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae with three (3) referees
- A brief Personal statement
- An Application Letter
- Scanned Copies of Certificates
Latest Jobs in Ghana
LGS Calls for Job Applications
NaSIA Calls for Job Applications
30 Current Job Vacancies at MTN
KNUST Bottling Ltd Company call for Job Applications
Hearts Wide Open foundation calls for Job Applications
Explore NCCE Jobs and Recruitment Portal
- Join our Telegram Channel below the page for more updates and jobs alert. We post jobs and massive recruitment everyday. Please, All jobs published via this portal is completely free.