The National Commission for Civic Education (NCCE) is inviting job and recruitment applications from suitably qualified persons to fill in Civic Education Officer vacancies to help in realizing the mandate of the Commission.
Table of Contents
Access NCCE Jobs and Recruitment Portal
Explore NCCE jobs and recruitment portal, check their requirement and apply for the latest job vacancies in Ghana.
- Applicant must be a Ghanaian
- Aspirants must possess either a Higher National Diploma or a Degree in (Humanities/Social Sciences)
- Applicant must have completed National Service.
Roles and Responsibilities
When successful, applicants will be required among others to:
- Assist in the planning of quarterly civic education activities.
- Execute planned activities.
- Assist in community profiling.
- Compile reports on activities.
- Administer research questionnaires when required.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with diverse personalities, both internally and externally.
- Proficient and knowledgeable in the use of current
- Information Technology.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Also Apply: 30 Current Job Vacancies at MTN
Preference will be given to applicants who speak languages such as Gonja, Sefwi, Konkomba, Mampruli, Gurune, Kasim, Nchumuru, Ewe, Leleme, Kusaal, Dagaare, Dagbani, Sisale, and Wale and are willing to take postings in the Western North, Oti, Savannah, North-East, Upper East and Upper West regions.
How to Apply for NCCE Jobs
Interested applicants should send the following document via Email: [email protected]
- Curriculum Vitae
- Application Letters
- A copy of each of Academic Certificate
- National Service Certificate
Deadline for the NCCE Jobs and Recruitment
- February 8
NB: Successful applicants must be willing to work in any part of the country. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
- Join Our Telegram Channel below the page for more jobs updates.