The Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, MAPOLY Admission Portal invites applications from qualified applicants for admission to its Undergraduate, Pre-Degree, and Diploma programmes. To get started, find out Moshood Abiola Polytechnic entry requirements. Check out the MAPOLY POST UTME Screening forms.
Additionally, candidate can access and login MAPOLY Portal for all related academic activities.
Table of Contents
- Satisfy the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic entry Requirements for each relevant National Diploma Programme;
Pass at not below Lower Credit in the relevant National Diploma Programmes from accredited programmes/institutions and have completed a minimum of one calendar year post National Diploma relevant work experience (evidence of industrial work experience is required).
- Candidates with a Pass at ND level plus two (2) years post qualification cognate experience could be considered for admission;
Request his/her former Institution to send transcripts of his/her academic record to the Registrar, Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta;
- Note: No candidate will be registered before receipt of the academic transcript.
- Applicants who obtained their National Diploma (ND) from other Polytechnics with Pre- ND as their entry qualification shall not be admitted. Post-qualification School Certificate ordinary level results are not admissible.
- Candidates with National Diploma in Banking & Finance and Accounting Technician Scheme (ATS) Certificate are not qualified for admission into HND Accountancy Programme.
- Candidates must pass the screening examination to be conducted by the Polytechnic.
- Candidates wishing to specialize in either Biology/ Microbiology, Chemistry or Physics must have credit at O’Level in their areas of specialization.
How to Access the MAPOLY Admission Portal
Check out the procedure to access and create Moshood Abiola Polytechnic admission portal account to apply for admission.
- Visit the MAPOLY Website via mapoly.edu.ng
- Locate the Navigation Tap on top of the Homepage
- Locate and Tap on Admission
- Under Admission, Locate and Tap on Apply Now to proceed and Access the Portal
How to Apply for MAPOLY Admission
Below are the steps to access and create account to apply for Moshood Abiola Polytechnic.
- Access the MAPOLY Admission Portal via my.mapoly.edu.ng/admission
- Fill in the blank space with Jambregid
- Enter your First Name, Surname, and Middle Name
- Provide your Phone Number
- Chose your Gender
- Enter your Email Address
- Provide your Date of Birth
- Tap on the Create Account to proceed
Note: You are to create an account with a valid email and phone number. However if you have previously created an account on this portal or you are an ex-student of this institution, click here to login and proceed to admissions.
Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, MAPOLY Contact Details
Address: 482H+CRH, Dele Oyefesobi Way, 110104, Asha, Ogun State, Nigeria
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +234-806-555-6525, +234-802-645-2653