Access the Ghana Senior High School, Koforidua – GHANASS Online Admission Portal via myshsadmission.com and log in to download the SHS admission letter, admission form, CSSPS enrollment form, prospectus, kits list, and enrollment code.
Table of Contents
About the Ghana Senior High School, Koforidua Online Admission Portal
The Ghana Senior High School, Koforidua, has introduced an online admission portal for the convenience of students and parents. The portal enables applicants to complete the admission process from the comfort of their homes. It provides a user-friendly interface where students can submit their personal information, academic records, and required documents.
This digital platform streamlines the admission process, reducing paperwork and saving time for both the school administration and applicants. The online admission portal of Ghana Senior High School, Koforidua, is a welcome development in modernizing the education system.
Computerized School Selection and Placement System, CSSPS
Explore the CSSPS Checker Portal and Check SHS Placement. Proceed to download the SHS School Admission Letter Online, print it out, complete the form with your details, and submit a copy to the school administration if you are only placed by CSSPS.
Programmes offered at GHANASS
- Home Economics
- Visual Arts
- General Arts
- General Science
How to Login to the GHANASS Online Admission Portal
Discover the step-by-step instructions to log in to confirm and download the Ghana Senior High School, Koforidua Admission form and letter.
- Open a web browser on your computer or mobile device.
- Type and Access the myshsadmission to download the SHS admission letter, CSSPS enrollment form., and more.
- Locate the section needed to select your school to proceed with the portal
- Thereafter, select your school (GHANASS ) and Tap on it
- After that, enter your JHS Index Number
- Locate and Tap on Login Button to Proceed
- Complete and submit the admission form
- Print your Admission Notice
- Download the Kit List and other documents, including the CSSPS enrollment form, prospectus, and kits list.
Note: Pay the online admission processing fee. The Guardian’s email address is required. If you must pay for more than one student, use different email addresses.
Document to Download
Download the following documents after filling out the admission form:
- Admission letter
- Placement Form
- Enrolment Form
You will be required to input your Enrolment Code found on the Enrolment Form. Admission is not complete without these documents.
Guidelines for New Arrivals
- Students are to undergo a physical examination at the school gate to ensure that they are in the prescribed attire, have their hair trimmed according to school regulations, etc.
- Students, especially boarders, must report to the Senior Housemaster, Senior Housemistress, or their assistants for their List to be inspected.
- Each student would be allocated to a house of residence after going through a registration process. Day students are obliged to undergo the registration process to be affiliated with a house.
- Students are advised to keep their registration receipts, which will be used for the collection of items from the school’s store.
- Borders are obliged to report to their houseparents for registration and dormitory allocation.
- Boarders are to report to the Senior Housemaster and Senior Housemistress for the allocation of tables in the dining hall.
- Under no circumstance should a student give pocket money or any personal items to a senior for safekeeping. Such monies should be kept with their house parents.
Guidelines for Subsequent Arrivals
- Students are to report to their house parents for registration immediately upon arrival.
- Boarders must report to the Senior Housemaster and Senior Housemistress for table allocation.
GHANASS Contact Details
Address: 4P5P+764, Efiduase, Unnamed Road, Koforidua
Phone: 020 370 9095