Explore the Federal College Of Education (Special), Oyo – FCES OYO Post-UTME/DE Screening Form and login to complete an online application form. FCES OYO Post-UTME 2023: Cut-off mark, Eligibility, Screening date, and Registration Details.
Table of Contents
Eligibility & Requirement
- The candidate will be expected to complete the admission screening form online.
- 2 copies of UTME e-notification of results slip.
- Original and photocopy the print-out copy of the online completed admission screening application form.
- SSCE/GCE O’ Level (WAEC/NECO) (NABTEB for Vocational & Technical Courses only) results or equivalent.
- Change of Institution printout slip by candidates who did not choose the College originally as their first choice Institution.
- Candidate(s) who made the Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo their choice of institution during the 2023 UTME and whose score is 100 and above.
- Candidates who did not choose the College initially but scored 100 and above are also eligible to apply after effecting a change of institution to the college and making the college the first choice.
Pre NCE Programme
- Candidates who score below 100 marks in the 2023 UTME
- Candidates with deficiencies in SSCE/GCE O’ Level (WAEC/NECO), (NABTEB for Vocational & Technical Courses only) results or equivalent.
How to Apply for FCES OYO Post-UTME Screening Form
Follow this comprehensive step to apply for the Post UTME Screening Form at the Federal College Of Education (Special), Oyo.
- Proceed to log on to www.nce.fcesoyo.edu.ng to make a non-refundable fee for the purpose of online registration for the screening at any Commercial Bank/Online through the Remita Platform;
- Please note that full payment for these items is required to complete and submit the application form.
- Carefully complete and submit the online application form;
- Upload digital copies of scanned O’level result(s) and passport photograph with white background not more than 100kb, which must be in JPEG or JPG with no eyeglasses or veil and,
- Print out the Online Application Form to ascertain successful registration.
Address: Federal College of Education (Special, Main Campus, Oyo, Nigeria
Phone: +234 903 586 5525