Explore the Obafemi Awolowo University – OAU Post-UTME/DE Screening Form and login to complete an online application form. OAU Post-UTME 2023: Cut-off mark, Eligibility, Screening date, and Registration Details.
Table of Contents
- Candidates who made the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, their First Choice Institution in the 2023/2024 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening.
- In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes, including English Language, at at least two (2) sittings.
Candidates not participating in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
- DE candidates should note that, unlike the UTME candidates, they will not be undergoing any additional screening examination other than the verification of the credentials that they have uploaded.
- DE Students should ensure that their transcript is forwarded by the Awarding Institution to the Admission Office, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, for DE Admission processing.
- OAU PRE-DEGREE and OAU JUPEB Candidates are expected to register for the 2023/2024 POST UTME.
- One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in the English Language.
- Except in the cases of a candidate for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
- A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in the English Language at ‘O’ Level.
How to Apply for OAU Post-UTME Screening Form
Follow this comprehensive step to apply for the Post UTME Screening Form at Obafemi Awolowo University.
- Visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng
- Log on to the site with your Registration Number as Username and your Surname as Password.
- Fill out the biodata form and Tap continue.
- Obtain an RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) from this site only, and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
- Once payment is accepted, the system logs out, and you can now login again.
How to Apply for Transcripts
Here are the steps to applying for a transcript at Obafemi Awolowo University.
- Access the Portal
- Enter your Matriculation Number
- Provide your Password
- Tap on the Apply Button to Proceed
- An institutional (not personal/ individual) email address must be submitted for official transcripts.
- Application and payment should only be made via tps.oauife.edu.ng. Payment of cash to any individual, company, or agent is prohibited.
- Transcripts that are requested personally will be marked “Student Copy.”
- All details are to be filled in correctly.
- Applicants that provide false information or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified..
- Applicants should note that a screening fee will be applied.