Access the Delta State School of Marine Technology – DESOMATECH Post-UTME/DE Screening Form with your credentials via www.dsmt.edu.ng Thereafter, Check out DESOMATECH Post-UTME 2023: Cut-off mark, Eligibility, Reqiurement, Screening date, and Registration Details.
This is to inform the general public, especially the prospective candidates of the Delta State School of Marine Technology, Burutu (DESOMATECH), that the second batch admission form is still on sale, and the Management has also announced the 2nd batch screening exercise date for the 2023/2024 applicants.
Table of Contents
DESOMATECH Post-UTME Eligibility & Requirements
For the School of Engineering,
- Departments of: Marine Engineering, Oil and Gas Engineering, Boat and Ship Building Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering, and Computer Engineering; five (5) O’level credit passes in Mathematics, Physics; Chemistry, English Language and one of the following subjects: Technical Drawing, Biology; Agricultural Science; Economics; Additional Mathematics; Statistics; BasicElectricity/AppliedElectricity; Auto-Mechanic and Metal Work at not more than two sittings
For the School of Science and Technology, Departments of Nautical Science and Seamanship, Science Laboratory Technology
- Fisheries Technology, Oceanography, Computer Science; five (5) O’Level Credit passes in English Language, Mathematics; Chemistry; Physics; and one (1) relevant subject from the following: Biology/Agricultural Science; Geography; Economics; Basic Electronics; Technical Drawing and Statistics.
For the Department of Industrial Safety and Environmental Management Technology,
- Five (5) O’level Credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science; and one subject from the following: Technical Drawing, Geography, Economics, and Statistics.
For the Department of Survey and Geoinformatics
- Five (5) O’level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics; Physics, and two (2) subjects from the following: Technical Drawing; Geography, Basic Surveying; Statistics, Economics; and Biology/Agricultural Science.
For the Department of Estate Management,
- Five O’level (5) Credit passes in Mathematics, English Language, and three (3) subjects from the following: Physics, Chemistry, Geography, Statistics, Technical Drawing, Basic Surveying, Economics, Biology, Agricultural Science, Art; Woodwork and Metal Work
For the Department of Urban and Regional Planning
- Five (5) O’level Credits passed in English Language, Mathematics, and three (3) subjects from the following: Geography, Economics, Statistics, and Art; and two science subjects from Chemistry, Physics, Technical Drawing, Biology, and Agricultural Science.
For the School of Maritime Transportation and Business Studies
- For the Departments of Maritime Transportation, Accounting, Business Administration, Marketing, and Public Administration; five (5) O’level credits pass, including English Language, Mathematics, and any other three (3)credits from Geography; Statistics; French; Economics, Commerce, CivicEducation; Government; Accounting; Biology and Agricultural Science.
How to Apply for the DESOMATECH Post-UTME Screening Form
Follow this comprehensive step to apply for the Delta State School of Marine Technology Post UTME Screening Registration Form.
- Candidates wishing to apply for the Post UTME/ND admission form must log on to www.dsmt.edu.ng and locate and tap “APPLY NOW” before completing the application form. A non-refundable application fee is required, and all payments are made via the school portal only.
- Applicants must then fill out the online application form and print two copies of the online acknowledgment form to complete the registration process.
- Candidates are advised to bring the printed copy of their acknowledgment slip to their respective test centers.
Address: P. M. B 1060, Warri, Nigeria
Phone: +234 807 739 6000