Table of Contents
- Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, or its affiliated institutions their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who did not choose NAU as their first choice university but scored the eligible cutoff marks of any faculty/ programme can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of institution.
For Direct Entry Candidates:
- In addition to the above registration procedures, candidates must also ensure that their academic transcript is forwarded to the
- Registrar, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, and hard copies of their JAMB E slip, O’ level result/s, OND/HND/First Degree or A’Level results to the office of Deputy Registrar (Admissions)
- Any candidate whose transcript is not received before the stipulated period will not be considered for admission.
How to Access the UNIZIK Post UTME Application Form
In order to get access to the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Post UTME Screening Form, the actions outlined below should be followed in the correct order.
- Visit the UNIZIK Website
- Locate the Navigation Tap on top of the Homepage
- Locate and Tap on Admission
- Under Admission, Locate and Tap on Undergraduate
- Thereafter, Locate and Tap on Post (UTME) to Proceed
How to Apply for the UNIZIK Post UTME Application Form
Follow this comprehensive step to apply for the Post UTME Screening Application Form at Nnamdi Azikiwe University.
- Visit the UNIZIK Application Form via apply.unizik.edu.ng
- Create a UNIZIK application account by providing an email, phone number, and password
- Validate your account by providing the code sent to your email/phone number
- Login with your username and password
- Tap on 2023 PostUTME application
- Link your Jamb registration profile to your account.
- Print out your Invoice and proceed to the bank and pay the sum of money
- Return to the portal and provide your date of birth with next of kin information
- Tap on submit form to submit your application.
- You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your application.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with the wrong JAMB registration number at the bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.