Explore the list of courses/Programmes offered at Ashesi University as well as their general admission requirements or cut-off points 2023/2024, and available courses for the academic year and find out how to apply.
Ashesi University Departments and Programmes/Courses
The University of Professional Studies, UPSA offers various undergraduate, postgraduate, sandwich, diploma, and certificate courses or programmes under different departments and faculty. Find a course and purchase an application form and apply to study at Ashesi University. Check their Certificate and Short Courses.
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
Ashesi University offers and continually upgrades its Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and distance learning courses.
- Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Computer Science
- Management Information Systems
- Business Administration.
- Completed application form, including personal essays.
- High School transcripts or report cards for at least six terms
One of the following examination results is required:
- West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE); six subjects are used to calculate your standard WASSCE score: Integrated Science, Core Math, Core English, and three electives. A minimum grade of C6 in each subject is required to apply.
- Six IGCSE (G.C.E. O-Level) passes including Mathematics, English, and Science are required together with at least three ‘A’ Level passes (with grades A-D)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma
- American / Canadian High School Diploma
- French Baccalaureate (a certified copy of the original score and a certified translated copy in English)
- Other equivalent exam results were approved by the National Accreditation Board of Ghana.
- In addition to meeting the standard admissions requirements, applications from international students must meet the following requirements:
- Certified Translation: Transcripts or other supporting documents submitted by international applicants in a language other than English must be translated and certified as copies of the original document(s).
- Evidence of English Language proficiency: International students for who English was not a language of instruction during high school, must submit evidence of English language proficiency, including but not limited to the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
The Ashesi-ETH Master’s Programme in Mechatronic Engineering
Production and Automation
- Automation of household equipment
- Manufacturing self-driving cars
- Surgical robots
- Robotic space exploration