Students of KASNEB, parents, sponsors, guardians, training institutions, and other stakeholders are hereby notified that the examination registration and specific dates and other additional information are available below.
Table of Contents
KASNEB Examination Dates
The examination dates for the December 2023 examinations are as follows:
Monday, 4 December 2023 and Tuesday, 5 December 2023
- Certificate in Accounting and Management Skills (CAMS)
- Diploma in Data Management and Analytics (DDMA)
- Diploma in Computer Networks and Systems Administration (DCNSA)
Monday, 4 December 2023 to Thursday, 7 December 2023
- Accounting Technicians Diploma (ATD)
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
- Certified Secretaries (CS)
- Certified Investment and Financial Analysts (CIFA)
- Certified Credit Professionals (CCP)
- Certified Information Systems Solutions Expert (CISSE) (vii) Certified Forensic Fraud Examiner (CFFE)
- Vocational Certificate Courses: (VCEI), (VCGD), (VCICS) and VCBCT
- Certified Procurement and Supply Professional of Kenya (CPSP-K)
- Associate in Procurement and Supply of Kenya (APS-K)
- Certified Quality Professional (CQP)
Tuesday, 5 December 2023, and Thursday, 7 December 2023
- Foreign Accountancy Qualifications (FAQ)
Friday, 8 December 2023
- Business Data Analytics Practical Paper (CPA) and Financial Modelling and Data Analytics Practical Paper (CIFA)
Note: Candidates are advised to make early arrangements, including seeking permission from employers where applicable, to ensure that they sit for the examinations.
Closing Date for KASNEB Registration and Examination Entry
The closing date for registration and examination entry for the December 2023 examinations will be Friday, 3 November 2023.
KASNEB Qualifications Brochure
This is where students can Download the KASNEB Qualification Brochure free of charge or obtain from the following sources free of charge:
The Offices of KASNEB
- KASNEB counters at Huduma Centres in Nairobi GPO, Kisumu, Kisii, Eldoret, Nyeri, Mombasa, Nakuru, Kitale, Kakamega, Meru and Thika.
- Kenya National Library Service (KNLS) branches countrywide.
- Training institutions offering KASNEB courses.
KASNEB Methods of Payment of Fees
Payment through the KASNEB Student Portal
- Students are advised to use the student portal. A detailed guide regarding this mode of payment is available within the student portal.
Payment through bank fee collection accounts
- Students may also pay fees through the KASNEB Fee Collection
- Account KCB Bank Ltd. – Account No.1203681194
Payment by students based outside Kenya Foreign-based students should pay through KCB Dollar Account No.1123096465
Note: Students are advised to utilize the above payment channels. Cash payments will NOT be accepted at KASNEB offices.
Students based outside Kenya/ Foreign students are advised to pay the applicable fees in US dollars. No payment shall be made through any staff member or KASNEB agent.
All continuing students of KASNEB are required to renew their annual registration by 1 July of each year. New students are advised to note that the annual registration renewal fee is due on the 1 July following the first eligible examination sitting and annually thereafter.
KASNEB certificates for successful students for past examination sittings up to and including April 2023 sitting are ready for collection. Learn how to check KASNEB Examination Results Online.
Students can now apply for KASNEB certificate and diploma courses through the Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS).
Eligible graduates and continuing students may collect the certificates in person at KASNEB Towers Upper Hill Nairobi. They should also provide reliable postal addresses through which they prefer their certificates to be posted as well as their mobile numbers.
These details should be submitted via the email address – [email protected].
Contact KASNEB Details
KASNEB Towers, Hospital Road,
Upper Hill, PO Box 41362-00100 Nairobi, Kenya,
Tel. (020) 4923000,
Cell phone numbers: 0722-201214,
E-mail: [email protected],
KASNEB Website: www.kasneb.or.ke