Follow these guidelines to discover the Kenya Accountants and Secretaries National Examinations Board – KASNEB E-Portal and learn how to check or access your final examination results online. Students who took part in the KASNEB examination can confirm results via email and the KASNEB website. It is possible for candidates to obtain their examination results via SMS code.
Table of Contents
Ways to Check the KASNEB Examination Results
Candidates who sat for the Kenya Accountants and Secretaries National Examinations Board – KASNEB VCEI, VCGD, VCICS, CAMS, DCNSA, DDMA, ATD Level 1, CISSE, ATD Levels II and III, CPA, CS, CIFA and CCP and CFFE examinations can access their final results using any of these three (3) channels;
- KASNEB SMS Platform
- KASNEB Student Portal
- Via KASNEB Student Email
- Postal Address
How to Check KASNEB Exam Results via SMS Code
Students can check their KASNEB results using the KASNEB results SMS code. To do so, follow these steps;
- Compose a new SMS on your phone
- Enter your KASNEB registration number (Format: ATD/44671. where ATD is your exam type and 44671 is your registration number)
- Send the SMS to 20558
- You will receive an SMS with details of your KASNEB Examination Result
Note: SMS costs Ksh. 10 for Safaricom and Airtel networks.
How to Check KASNEB Results via the KASNEB Student Portal
Follow these procedures to check the KASNEB examination results from the KASNEB student portal.
- Go to KASNEB Website
- Access the KASNEB Student Portal via www.online.kasneb.or.ke or download the e-KASNEB App from the Google Play Store
- Enter your Email and Password. (NB: Check how to register for a KASNEB Student Portal account if it’s your first time)
- Tap on the Login button
- Wait for the system to authenticate and redirect you to the dashboard
- Tap on the Resources Link
- Select Examination Results
Wait for your KASNEB Examination result to be displayed
Examinations are conducted in the English language and are held thrice yearly in April, August, and December. Annual registration renewals are due on 1st July of every year.
Within 4 to 6 months of completion of the examination. Successful candidates are notified in writing when the certificates are ready for collection.
In view of the sensitivity of certificates, candidates are required to collect their certificates in person. However, a certificate may be posted to a candidate on request through registered mail using the address provided by the candidate upon fulfilling the conditions specified in the letter advising candidates that certificates are ready for collection.
KASNEB does not issue copies of certificates but provides a confirmation letter of the candidate’s examination history on request.