Explore the Institute of Ecumenical Education – IECE ENUGU Post-UTME/DE Screening Form and login with your credentials via portal.ieceenugu.edu.ng to complete an online application form. Before applying, all candidates must know the IECE Post-UTME 2023: Cut-off mark, Eligibility, Reqiurement, Screening date, and Registration Details.
Table of Contents
IECE ENUGU Post-UTME Eligibility & Requirement
- Candidates must possess the SSCE/NECO/GCE O’Level or equivalent certificate with a pass in five subjects, including English Language. Three of these subjects must be credit passes in one sitting or four credits in two sitting.
- Two of the credits must be related to the course the candidates wish to study. TCII credit or merit in three subjects, two of which must be relevant to the candidate’s specialization, is also required.
- Candidates must score at least 100 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to be eligible to apply to the Institute of Ecumenical Education.
How to Access the IECE Post-UTME Form
Here is a step-by-step way to access the Institute of Ecumenical Education Post-UTME Post-UTME Screening Form.
- Visit the IECE Website
- Locate the Navigation Tap on the Website Hompage
- Locate and Tap on Admission to Proceed
How to Apply for the IECE Post-UTME Form
Follow this comprehensive step to apply for the Post UTME Screening Form at the Institute of Ecumenical Education Post-UTME Screening Form.
- Access the IECE Post-UTME Form via portal.ieceenugu.edu.ng
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR] with JAMB registration Number as User Name and password as the default password.
- Proceed to make a payment only as online fees into an IECE ENUGU account using any Bank you choose.
- Upload your recent passport-size photograph.
- Fill out the Bio-Data Form and other relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB (awaiting results for any relevant subject should be indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for
The list is the programmes/courses Institute of Ecumenical Education offers
- Biology/Integrated Science
- Business Education
- Chemistry/Integrated Science
- Christian Religious Studies/Social Studies
- Computer Science/English
- Computer Science/Mathematics
- English/Political Science
- English/Social Science
- Political Science/Social Studies
- Primary Education
- Adult and Non-Formal Education
Address: Jideofor St, Thinkers Corner 400103, Enugu, Nigeria
Phone: +234 913 283 9312