The 2022/2023 Ghana National Gas Company (GNGC) scholarship application is open to qualified Ghanaian students pursuing Undergraduate and HND courses in any accredited public tertiary institution in Ghana.
Ghana Gas Scholarship Requirements
Here is the Ghana National Gas Company (GNGC) Local Scholarship Application form for 2022/2023 for Ghanaian Students in public tertiary institutions pursuing Undergraduate and HND courses.
- Applicant must be a Ghanaian (Applicant must possess a Ghana card, Passport, or Birth Certificate for verification of identity)
- Applicant must have an admission letter from a tertiary institution (University of Technical University) in Ghana.
- Aspirants must be first-year students of the institution. Applicant admitted pursuing Science, Technology. Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) shall be given preference.
- Applicant must not be above the age of thirty-five (35) years at the time of applying for the scholarship. Applicant must complete a scholarship application form with a recent passport size picture.
Documents to Attach
- Admission Letter
- JHS/SHS/Vocational Technical Certificate
- Birth Certificate Ghana Card/Passport Other Supporting Documents
GNGC Application Procedures
- Applicants must download the application form from the website (www.ghanagas.com.gh/sustainable-business).
- All scanned applications must be submitted via the email address [email protected]
- Applications submitted through any other means will NOT be accepted.
- Applicant must not be on any other Government of Ghana scholarship or any State Institution scholarship.
- All applicants shall complete an essay or statement of career objectives to justify their request for the scholarship.
NB: Misrepresentation in any material form renders the application null and void. Award made based on that shall be withdrawn and person(s) involved prosecuted. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply for Ghana Gas Scholarship
5 Easy Steps to Apply for Ghana Gas Scholarship
- Visit the GNGC Official Website: http://www.ghanagas.com.gh/sustainable-business
- Download Ghana National Gas Company (GNGC) scholarship application form
- Fill in the application form with your detail
- Attach scanned copies of all required document
- Submit via the Email: [email protected]
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
The closing date for application is February 28, 2022