The Ghana Education Trust Fund – GETFund is accepting application form for Undergraduate Diploma, Higher National Diploma, and Degree Programs) Local scholarship for the 2021/2022 Academic year.
The effective opening date for GETFund Scholarship applications portal is Monday, 24th January 2022 and the closing date for applications is Monday, 28th February 2022.
Easy Ways to Complete GETFund Scholarship Online Application Form
- All Applicants are required to visit the GETFund scholarship online application portal scholarships.getfund.gov.gh) to complete an application form
- The applicant shall complete the online form with the required information and upload scanned copies of required documentation for vetting and shortlisting
- Shortlisted applicants shall be contacted after vetting processes are computed
Document Required to Fill GETFund Scholarship Online Application Form 2022
Applicants are required to attached a scanned copy of the following document to the GETFund Scholarship form
- Signed Application Letter
- Proof of Nationality (Copy of Passport/ National ID Card)
- Admission letter clearly stating the program duration
- Approved Fee Schedule 2021/22 Academic Year)
- Secondary School Certificate results (WASSCE, CTVET, and any other certificate recognized by Ghana Tertiary Education Commission GTEC) (where applicable)
- Previous academic term transcripts for continuing students where applicable)
- Scanned copy of previous Undergraduate Certificate (Degree, HND, Diploma) and corresponding transcript for applicants pursuing another Undergraduate certificate (Degree. HND) (where applicable)
How to Apply
- Sign up here GETFund Application Portal
- Create your GETFund Scholarship Applicant Profile
- Provide the following details
- Username (Only lower case letters (a-z) and numbers (0-9) are allowed)
- Email Address
- Choose a password
- Upload your Profile Picture
NB: Please attach a .jpg image (Image Size – 180px x 180px). By attaching an image to use as your profile picture you assert that you have the right to use the image and it is not illegal, pornographic, or violent in any way.
- Tap Register
GETFund Scholarship Application Letter
A scholarship application letter should consist of relevant details in relation to the applicant, the institution of the applicant, the course of the applicant, applicant fees per academic semester, academic year or entire academic duration and other information deemed relevant by the applicant.
It is a criminal offence to provide false or deliberately misleading information when filling out your GETFund scholarship application form.
NB: Applicants should ensure the above requirement have been fully complied with.
Please note that all correspondence will be done exclusively been the GETFund and the scholarship application Please be advised that scholarship applications shall be received ONLY through the Scholarship application portal for processing.
Deadline for GETFund Scholarship
- Monday, 28th February 2022
Are you a student at UEW? UEW Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund (VCSF)
Signed application letters to be uploaded should be addressed to;
P.O. Box MB, 254, Accra.
All applicants are required to visit the GETFund Scholarship Portal