Explore the Federal University of Lafia, check your FULAFIA Admission List via my.fulafia.edu.ng, and check your admission status accessible for all candidates who applied for admission. Alternatively, all candidates can also access and check their admission status on JAMB CAPS.
This is to inform all candidates that the Federal University of Lafia, FULAFIA, has released important information for prospective students regarding checking their admission status.
Table of Contents
How to Check FULAFIA Admission List
Below are the steps to check your Admission status at the Federal University of Lafia website.
- Print your admission letter from the JAMB Portal.
- Visit FULAFIA Website via my.fulafia.edu.ng
- Create your account using a valid email address and verify your JAMB registration number.
- Log in with the email and password to generate your Applicant ID.
- Update your passport photo.
- Locate and Tap on the “ADMISSION OPTION” button to accept your admission.
- Tap “Accept Admission” to pay the admission fee.
- Tap on the “ADMISSION OPTION” button again to download your receipt.
How to Check your FULAFIA Admission Status via JAMB
The list of admitted candidates has been uploaded online via JAMB CAPS. Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check;
- To access your FULAFIA admission status, Access the JAMB portal via efacility.jamb.gov.ng
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and tap the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, tap on Check Admission Status to access your FULAFIA admission status or tap on ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
How to Access the JAMB CAPS
Accessing the Jamb Caps is explained in detail in the following instructions:
- Discover the JAMB Website via www.jamb.gov.ng
- Locate the Navigation Tap on top of the Homepage
- Locate and Tap on CAPS (Candidates) Efacility
- Thereafter, on the page, Log in with your credentials to access the dashboard.
Reset JAMB Forgot Password
Check out the steps to reset your JAMB CAPS forgot password;
- Use this Portal via www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin
- Provide your email address
- Locate and Tap the Password Reset button to Proceed
Address: PMB 146, Maraba Akunza, Obi Road, Lafia, Nasarawa State, Nigeria
Phone: +23490 5758 8964