Explore the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University. UMYU Admission List for the 2023/2024 academic session released online via JAMB CAPS. This is to inform all candidates who applied for undergraduate admission to Umaru Musa Yar’adua University that the admission list is available on JAMB CAPS.
Table of Contents
How to Check Your UMYU Admission Status via JAMB
The list of admitted candidates has been uploaded online via JAMB CAPS. Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check;
- Visit JAMB’s admission portal via efacility.jamb.gov.ng
- Login to your JAMB profile using your unique username and password.
- Navigate to the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab, usually at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Exam Year and input your registration number in the designated areas.
- Locate and Tap on ‘Check Admission Status’ to reveal whether you have been admitted.
How to Access the JAMP CAPS
Accessing the Jamb Caps is explained in detail in the following instructions.
- Discover the JAMB Website via www.jamb.gov.ng
- Locate the Navigation Tap on top of the Homepage
- Locate and Tap on CAPS (Candidates) Efacility
- Thereafter, on the page, Log in with your credentials to access the dashboard.
Reset JAMB Forgot Password
Check out the steps to reset your JAMB CAPS forgot password;
- Use this Portal via www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin
- Provide your email address
- Locate and Tap the Password Reset button to Proceed
Address: Dustin-ma Road Katsina, Katsina State – Nigeria