Discover the St. Francis College of Education – FRANCO Admission List to access your admission status. Being included in the admission list signifies that the candidate has met the necessary requirements and has been deemed eligible for enrollment.
About the St. Francis College of Education Admission List
The St. Francis College of Education admission list is a compilation of names of successful applicants who have been granted admission to the institution. It serves as an official notification to the candidates regarding their acceptance into the college. The college’s admission committee carefully prepares the list, following a thorough evaluation of each applicant’s qualifications and suitability for the programmes.
Being included in the admission list signifies that the candidate has met the necessary requirements and has been deemed eligible for enrollment. It is an exciting moment for the successful candidates as they embark on a new academic journey at St. Francis College of Education.
How to Check the FRANCO Admission List
Follow the steps below to access the St. Francis College of Education Admission List.
- Access the St. Francis College of Education Website at https://franco.edu.gh
- At the top of the homepage, locate Admission.
- Under Admission, locate and tap on the admission list to proceed to access the FRANCO Admission List.
Follow the steps below to access and check your name on the St. Francis College of Education admission list and print the letter.
- Visit Admission Ghana via https://admissionsghana.com
- Locate and Tap on College of Education
- Select the academic year (i.e.,2024/2025)
- Select a school (e.g., St. Francis College of Education)
- Tap on Check
- Type in your Application Number in the text box
- Tap on the Search button to Proceed
- Resend Code
- Type the exact telephone number you used when you first applied online (DO NOT CHANGE THE TELEPHONE NUMBER)
- A correct telephone number entered will indicate [√] with a new PIN code generated.
- A wrong telephone number entered [×] error Proceed
- Type in your Application Number and the PIN in the spaces provided.
- Sign in to access your admission letter.