Explore the Federal Polytechnic Ede, Osun State – Fedpoly Ede Post-UTME/DE Screening Form and login with your credentials via federalpolyede.edu.ng to complete an online application form. Before applying, all candidates must know the Fedpoly Ede Post-UTME 2023: Cut-off mark, Eligibility, Reqiurement, Screening date, and Registration Details.
This is to inform all Candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic Ede as their first choice in the 2023/2024 UTME and scored 120 and above that they are eligible to apply for the Post UTME screening exercise.
Table of Contents
Fedpoly Ede Post-UTME Eligibility
- You must have a minimum of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects at O’Level (WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or equivalent).
- Federal Polytechnic Ede cut-off points for the 2023/2024 Academic Session for UTME are 140 and above.
- Candidates who have applied to other Universities and scored 140 and are interested in changing institutions to Federal Polytechnic Ede are advised to do so.
- You must have an excellent personal statement and letters of recommendation.
How to Access the Fedpoly Ede Post-UTME Screening Form
Check out the step-by-step ways to access the Federal Polytechnic Ede, Osun State Post-UTME Screening Form
- Access the Fedpoly Ede Website
- Locate the Navigation Tap deep down the Homepage
- Locate STUDENT GALLERY
- Under STUDENT GALLERY, Locate and Tap on Post UTME Screening to Proceed
How to Apply for the Fedpoly Ede Post-UTME Form
Follow this comprehensive step to apply for the Post UTME Screening Form at the Federal Polytechnic Ede, Osun State Post-UTME Screening Form.
- Visit the Fedpoly Ede Post-UTME Form via federalpolyede.edu.ng
- Use your JAMB registration number as your User name and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR] with JAMB registration Number as User Name and password as the default password.
- Proceed to pay only as online fees into a Federal Polytechnic Ede account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport-size photograph.
- Fill out the Bio-Data Form and other relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification, i.e., WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB (awaiting results for any relevant subject should be indicated and could be updated at a later date]
Address: Address: 232104, Ede, Osun, Nigeria
Phone: 07061230735 | 08059999903