African Christian University, ACU invites applications from qualified applicants for Admission to its Undergraduate and Diploma programmes via the African Christian University ACU Admission Portal. To get started, find out the African Christian University admission entry requirements and the courses offered at African Christian University.
Table of Contents
African Christian University Admission Entry Requirement
Entry Requirements for Zambian Citizen Applicants
The Scholars Programme applicant must have the following academic record from a recognized secondary school:
- A certificate
- Five O-levels, one of which must be English Language at least at merit (Grades 3 or 4), with an additional four subjects at credit (Grades 5 or 6) or better. The total number of points for the five best subjects should not exceed 24.
Entry Requirements for International Students
- All non-Zambian applicants to the Scholars Programme must have an official secondary school transcript and their secondary school leaving exam results (the equivalent of the Zambian O-Level examination results).
- Please consult with the ACU Registrar, [email protected], if there are any questions regarding the application process and requirements.
Entry Requirements for a Postgraduate Degree Programme
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited University in a subject or subjects relevant to the course applied for.
- Duration of Programme: 1 Academic Year
Entry Requirements for a Master’s Degree Programme
- Graduate Applicants must possess a First degree in a relevant field plus 2 years of work experience.
- Duration of Programme: 2 Academic Years
Entry Requirements for a DBA or Ph.D. Degree Programme
- Applicants must hold a Master’s degree or any related programmes from a recognized University. Practitioner Experience:
- Applicants must have management experience of at least three years pre – or – post Masters.
How to Access the ACU Admission Portal
Here is the step-by-step way to access the African Christian University Admission Portal
- Explore the Website
- Locate the Navigation Tap on top of the Website
- Locate and Tap on APPLY NOW to Proceed
How to Apply for ACU
Here are the steps on how to apply via the Admission Portal to become a student at African Christian University.
- Visit the Admission Portal
- Enter your Full Name (First Name, and Last Name
- Enter your Gender
- Fill in your Level
- Select your Semester, and Programmes
- Enter your Intake
- Provide your Phone Number
- Enter your Email
- Select your Category (Full Time, Part Time, ODL)
- Enter your Date of Birth, and National Identification Number
- Upload your Student Photos
- Tap on the Next Button to Proceed
Plot 37732/3 Off Lake Road, Ibex Hill, Lusaka, Zambia
+260 966 559 228
+260 979 559 228