Access the Abia State University – ABSU Post-UTME/DE Screening Form with your credentials, such as your Username and Password, and login via portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Form the ABSU Post-UTME Screening Form. Check out ABSU Post-UTME 2023: Cut-off mark, Eligibility, Reqiurement, Screening date, and Registration Details.
Table of Contents
ABSU Post-UTME Eligibility
- ABSU is seeking candidates who have chosen the university as their 1st or 2nd choice in the UTME or want to change their institution to ABSU on the JAMB platform. Regarding academic performance, candidates must have scored 140 or above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Applicants must possess the essential five O’level credit passes in line with the University’s Entry Requirements. Candidates with results pending can also apply and should clearly indicate this during their application.
How to Apply for the ABSU Post-UTME Screening Form
Follow this comprehensive step to apply for the Abia State University Post UTME Screening Registration Form.
- Candidates must register for the screening exercise online by logging into portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Form and making an e-payment only in any of the following Banks.
- ABSU Micro-Finance Bank, Uturu
- Eco Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Union Bank Plc
- UBA Plc
- Payment via bank debit cards
- Candidates not registering for the post-UTME screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
- Further details about the screening exercise can be obtained online at www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng.
- Candidates are also advised to get the ABSU Official Past Questions and Answers.
- This will help them prepare adequately for the aptitude Test.
How to Login to the ABSU Student Portal
Here’s a comprehensive step-by-step guide on accessing and logging in to the Abia State Univesity Student Portal.
- Access the ABSU Website
- Locate the Navigation Tap on top of the Page
- Locate and Tap on Portal
- On the Page, Enter your Username
- Provide your Password
- Tap on the Login Button to proceed
Address: P.M.B. 2000, Uturu Abia State, Nigeria.
Email: [email protected]