Discover the Petroleum Technology Development Fund, PTDF Portal, and learn how to login to apply for the scholarship online. To complete the PTDF online application form, check out who is eligible, the general requirements for postgraduate (MSc and Ph.D.) programmes as well as the required documents.
Table of Contents
About Petroleum Technology Development Fund
- The Petroleum Technology Development Fund scholarship is for the 2024/2025 academic session
- The scholarship is limited to PTDF partner universities in PTDF partner schools
- Scholarships will only be awarded for studies relevant to PTDF’S mandate; candidates may be disqualified for applying for programmes not relevant to the oil and gas industry
- The proposed course of study must also be related to previous studies
- Candidates with multiple applications will lead to disqualification
- Candidates who successfully scale through the first round of screening will be requested to submit their transcripts; all applicants are therefore advised to prepare their transcripts for submission in anticipation of such a request.
Required Documents for PTDF Online Application
Applicants are advised to scan copies of the following documents and attach them to their online application forms:
- First Degree Certificate or Statement of Result
- NYSC discharge certificate
- WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO results and the PINs on the application forms enable PTDF to view the O’level results on the relevant website.
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter
- Master’s Degree Certificate (Ph.D. Applicants only)
- Evidence of membership in professional associations
How to Apply for PTDF Scholarship Application Account
To apply for the Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) scholarship, follow these step-by-step guides on how to create a PTDF account as a new applicant.
- Go to PTDF Website
- Move to the top navigation tab
- Tap on How to Apply
- Fill in the required details (*)
- Tap Create Application Account button
An email with instructions on how to login and set your password will be sent to the email address you entered.
How to Login PTDF Scholarship Portal
Here’s a quick way to access and login Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) Portal.
- Access the PTDF Application Portal
- Enter your Email/Username and Password
- Tap on the Sign in button
Reset PTDF Password
Have you forgotten your PTDF portal password, learn how to reset your login credentials.
- Access PTDF Scholarship Portal Homepage
- Tap on Forgot Password
- Enter your email address to retrieve the password
- Tap on Reset
Well done!!! An email with instructions on how to login and set your password will be sent to the email address you entered.
PTDF Contact Details
PTDF Tower, Plot 1058 Memorial Drive,
Opposite SHEHU MUSA YAR’ADUA Centre,
Central Business District,
Cadastral Zone A00, Abuja.