Explore the National Youth Service Corps – NYSC Portal via the website: www.nysc.gov.ng and login to the Dashboard to access the Online Registration Portal. Here, Prospective Corps Members of Batch A, B, C login to apply for Remobilization, Check Payment Status and Check Senate List, as well as Verify Certificates.
Table of Contents
About National Youth Service Corps – NYSC Portal
The National Youth Service Corps Programme is for all Nigerian graduates who are willing to serve the nation. As part of efforts aimed at ensuring that only eligible graduates who pass through duly accredited full-time courses are mobilized for participation in the National Youth Service Corps, the NYSC Management is collaborating with relevant regulatory bodies of the respective Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs) – the National Universities Commission (NUC) for Universities and degree awarding institutions and the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) for Mono/Polytechnics as well as the entry admission examination body- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Accordingly, the data of all prospective corps members as submitted for mobilization by their respective institutions, are subjected to screening for conformity with the requirements of these regulatory/examination bodies. In this regard, all prospective corps members whose admissions are not known to JAMB will be deemed to be improperly admitted. The admission status of such students will require the affected CPIs to regularize the same with JAMB.
How to Access the NYSC Portal
Follow the simple steps below to access the National Youth Service Corps Online Portal
- Go to NYSC Website
- Scroll down the homepage and locate the Quick Links tab
- Tap on Prospective Corps Member’s Online Registration
- Access NYSC Integrated System
Congratulations!!! You’re now on the National Youth Service Corps Online Application Dashboard. Find out how to access the NYSC Login Dashboard below.
How to Login NYSC Portal Dashboard
Here is a quick way to access and login to the NYSC Dashboard as an existing user
- Explore National Youth Service Corps Portal
- Navigate and Tap on Login Here
- Enter your Email Address and Password
- Tap on the Resume button
How to Reset your Forgot NYSC Password
National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) members who have forgotten their Email or Password can manage and recover their password here.
How to Verify your NYSC Certificates
NYSC Certificates Verification is now done online. Here is how to gain access and verify your National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Certificate.
- Access the Certificate Verification Portal
- Tap on the ‘proceed to verification’ to launch the application
- Enter your Username and Password
- Tap on the “Sign up” link to create a new account (if you are new)
- Tap Login or Register button
- On the next page, click on “Make Payment”
- Fill out the form and make a subscription payment
- After successful payment, you will be redirected to the login page to start verification
- Tap on the ‘proceed to verification’ to launch the application.
How to Make Payment on NYSC Portal Using Remita Pay Engine
To get started follow the following steps:
- Login NYSC Dashboard
- Navigate to “click here to make payment”
- After a successful login, “Proceed to Payment,”
- A payment confirmation page will be displayed
- The PCM will be redirected to Remita Payment Engine with various payment options.
Option A: For Cards and Wallet Payments;
- PCM clicks on “Pay now with Cards or Wallets”
- PCM provides card details, pin, and any other information required and if the transaction is successful, the redirect URL is loaded
- Click on the status of the transaction.
Option B: Paying in any Bank Branch:
- Copy the RRR number generated by the NYSC Portal and take it to any of the approved banks.
- Tap on “see available bank branches” to view the banks.
- After making the payment at the bank branch, the PCM can check NYSC payment status or by phone number used in registering online.
- Tap on “continue” to query Remita and view the transaction detail?
- Click on “Get status” to view the details of payments.
Plot 416, Tigris Crescent
Off Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama.
PMB 138, Garki, Abuja.
Email: [email protected]