The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) in Nigeria has released the results of school candidates who sat for the 2022 West African Senior School Certificate Examinations (WASSCE).
Besides, before proceeding, the smart identity cards used during the exams are very important. The result checker PIN and Serial Number contained on the smart identity cards are needed to check the results.
How to Check WASSCE Results with Phone
To simply check your WASSCE results with a phone via the WAEC shortcode, here are the steps to follow:
- Open a New Message Chat on your phone
- Input WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear (WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2022)
- Send to 32327
NB: Only MTN, Glo & Airtel Subscribers can check their WAEC Result using the SMS method. If you did not receive your WAEC result via SMS, kindly repeat the steps.
Also, SMS Charges will be applied when checking your WASSCE result using the SMS method. You will need to have purchased the WAEC Direct Scratch card to check your result via text message. The scratch card pin is what is needed in the PIN section of the SMS you will send to WAEC result-checking shortcode 32327.
How to Check WASSCE Online
5 Easy Ways to Check your WAEC WASSCE result online
- Login to WAEC Result Checker Website: www.waecdirect.org.
- Enter your Examination Number
- Select Examination Type (e.g May/June)
- Select Exams Year e.g 2022
- Tap on Check Result
NB: You may need a WAEC scratch card to check.
How to Check Via Serial Number
To get started, ensure your mobile phone data is on with an internet connection.
- Visit www.waecdirect.org
- Enter your 10-digit Examination number
- Enter Serial Number
- Input the Examination year
- Tap on Check my WAEC Result
Congratulations!!! You will receive a message instantly containing your WAEC statement of result.