Access the Nigerian British University – NBU Post-UTME/DE Registration Screening Form with your credentials and login via nbu.edu.ng/apply-now. Thereafter, check your result through the NBU Post-UTME Screening Result. Check out NBU Post-UTME 2023: Cut-off mark, Eligibility, Reqiurement, Screening date, and Registration Details.
Table of Contents
NBU Post UTME/DE Eligibility
- To qualify for application, candidates must have attained at least credit passes in the SSCE/GCE O’Level/ NABTEB (or equivalent) in relevant subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, in no more than two sittings.
Below is the list of programmes/courses Nigerian British University offers for undergraduate students
Faculty of Computing and Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Information System
- Software Engineering
- Cyber Security
Faculty of Management and Social Sciences
- Business Administration
- Finance and Banking
- Political Science and International Relations
- Peace and Conflict Resolution
- Mass Communication
- Management and Tourism
- Data Science
Faculty of Law
- Law (LLB)
How to Apply for the NBU Post-UTME Screening Form
Follow this comprehensive step to apply for the Nigerian British University Post UTME Screening Registration Form.
- Interested candidates can apply directly via the NBU website: nbu.edu.ng/apply-now
- For further inquiries, prospective students can contact NBU at the following address: Kilometre 10 Port Harcourt-Aba Expressway, Abia State, Nigeria. Alternatively, they can reach out via these phone numbers: 09062446562, 09153863605.
- This is an exciting opportunity for prospective students seeking a modern, innovative, and internationally focused academic experience. Nigerian British University is looking forward to welcoming new students for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Nigerian British University, NBU Contact Details
Contact Address: Kilometre 10 Port Harcourt/Aba Expressway Asa, Abia State
Phone: +2349062446562, +2349153863605
Email Address: [email protected]