Find out the latest news and everything you need to know about My NABCO Portal Payment, how to upload time sheet, check payment status or history, as well as all the steps required to login NABCO Portal.
NABCO is the acronym for Nation Builders Corps, a programme that was initiated by the government of Ghana to address graduate unemployment to solve social problems. The focus of the initiative will be solving public service delivery in health, education, agriculture, technology, governance and driving revenue mobilization and collection.
Read NABCO News: New cohort of NABCO trainees will be recruited next year
The objectives of the NABCO programme are to:
- Provide temporary employment to unemployed graduates
- Improve skills and employability for the transition from programme to permanent employment
- Help improve public service delivery
- Improve on government revenue mobilization
- To provide needed infrastructure to improve access to basic public services
How to Access My NABCO Portal Payment
Here is how to check your NABCO portal payment history status via the online platform.
- Explore NABCO Payment Portal via the URL: https://apply.nabco.gov.gh/login
- Login with your NABCO Reference Number and Password
- Navigate down the page
- Find the list of payments by months
- Check your payment status
- Notice the following remarks
- Payment processing
- Time sheet not submitted
- Under investigation
- Invalid timesheet
- Permanently employed
- Duplicate department number
- Not in the master list
- E-zwich blocked
- Not reported by MIPs
- Check any of the above remarks against your month of payment and resolve it accordingly.
Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) Website
- URL: https://nabco.gov.gh/
NABCO Portal Links
NABCO Portal Status: https://apply.nabco.gov.gh/
2 Abafun Cres, Accra, Ghana
Digital Address GL-026-0106