Discover the Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology – MMUST eLearning Portal and login with your credentials. Also, MMUST E-Learning Portal provides the best solution to online learning for distance (IODeL) students looking to adopt an internet-based approach to learning.
Do you wish to study at the Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology and have not yet applied? Explore the MMUST Application Portal.
Table of Contents
Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology, MMUST E-Learning Portal
The Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology, MMUST E-Learning is the all-in-one platform you need. With Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology, MMUST E-Learning Portal you can access your classes, materials, and tutors anywhere, from any device. Get summaries and details of all activities in your school and classroom. Check out the Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology, MMUST Online Examination Portal.
Move your education journey forward without putting life on hold. Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology, MMUST E-Learning Portal helps you with learning that fits your routine. You can also login to Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology, MMUST Student portal.
Requirements to Access MMUST eLearning Portal
- A smartphone or a laptop
- Access credentials i.e.
Username – student corporate email address (ends with “@student.mmust.ac.ke”)
Password – Mmust@2023
Note that the password is generated from the academic year of entry e.g AY 2022/2023 – Password is Mmust@2022, AY 2023/2024 – Password is Mmust@2023, AY 2024/2025 – Password is Mmust@2024.
How to Access the MMUST E-Learning Portal
Follow these step-by-step guides to access and login to the Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology, MMUST E-Learning Portal.
How to Login MMUST eLearning Portal
Here’s a simple procedure on how to login to the Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology, MMUST E-Learning Portal.
- Explore https://elearning.mmust.ac.ke/
- Enter your Username: corporate student email address e.g hchc01 ****[email protected]
- Enter your Password: Mmust@2023 (note that the first letter, “M,” is uppercase)
Upon initial login, you need to change your password. The password must have at least 8 characters, at least 1 digit(s), at least 1 lower case letter(s), at least 1 upper case letter(s), at least 1 non-alphanumeric character(s).
- Tap on the Login button
- Search for the course using the Course Code or a keyword from the Course Title. For example: BIT 113: Information Technology Fundamentals can be searched by using “BIT 113” or “Information,” “Technology” or “Fundamentals” and select your course from the list that appears.
Alternatively, on the Home Page, scroll down to the “Course Categories.” Select the category that your course belongs to:
- Navigate to “MMUST SCHOOLS,”
- Select the school that hosts the course. For example, all common courses are hosted under “University-wide Common Courses.”
- Select the Course Year and/or Semester
- Select your course from the list of courses shown
- Enter the “Enrollment Key” to gain access to the course
The enrollment key is made available to you by your Course Instructor directly or through your class representative(s).
At MMUST students learning through distance Moodle (IODeL) can access the Online Distance e-Leanring portal.
How to Reset Your MMUST eLearning Password
In case you forgot your password, follow the “Lost password?” link at the login page located below the login button.
- Tap Lost Password
- Submit your student corporate email address EITHER under the “username” or “email address”
- Tap on the Search button
Note that ONLY the student corporate email address is used here and NOT your personal email address such as “gmal.com” or “yahoo.”
- Login to your corporate student email
- Follow the instructions to confirm and complete the password change.
If we can find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
MMUST Contact Details
Contact DICTS at ABA 103 for help gain access to your student corporate email.
P. O. BOX 190-50100, Kakamega
Tel: +254 (0) 57 2505222/3,702597360/1,733120020/2
Email: [email protected]