Access the Kwara State College of Arabic and Islamic Legal Studies, Ilorin – KWACAILS Post-UTME/DE Screening Form with your credentials, such as your Username and Password, and login via kwaracails.edu.ng/portal/application the KWACAILS Post-UTME Screening Form. Check out KWACAILS Post-UTME 2023: Cut-off mark, Eligibility, Reqiurement, Screening date, and Registration Details.
The Kwara State College of Arabic and Islamic Legal Studies (CAILS), Ilorin, invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into the available ND programmes of the College, leading to the admission of successful candidates into Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes of any Polytechnic in Nigeria.
Table of Contents
- UTME with approved Polytechnic aggregate.
- 5 credits, including English and Mathematics on Olevel SSCE, result in not more than two sittings.
- Choose the College of Arabic and Islamic Legal Studies on the Jamb Website or change the institution to CAILS for those who didn’t choose the institution as their first choice.
- The screening form is available on the college website for the successful applicant.
How to Apply for the KWACAILS Post-UTME Screening Form
Follow this comprehensive step to apply for the Kwara State College of Arabic and Islamic Legal Studies, Ilorin Post UTME Screening Registration Form.
- Access the KWACAILS Post-UTME Form via kwaracails.edu.ng/portal/application
- For new users, start the process by locating and tapping on ‘Apply’ from the menu.
- Fill in some basic information about yourself on the registration page and tap the ‘Continue’ button to get started.
- Login to the website by tapping on ‘Login’ from the menu.
- On the login page, supply your Phone number and password and tap ‘Login.’
- Note that your surname is your default password. This can be changed later
- After logging in using any of the two steps above, you must go through the process in stages using the links on the menu.
- Use the ‘Update passport link to upload your passport photograph. Note that your passport is required not to be more than 25KB in size and have a plain background with your face showing correctly.
- After uploading your passport, you must select the programme you wish to apply for and then proceed to make payment.
- All payments are made with an ATM card.
- CAILS is not responsible for any wrong payments
- Ensure you read the instructions very well before proceeding to payment.
- You will be redirected to the application form after paying.
Note: You can stop the process at any point and continue later.
How to Login to the KWACAILS Student Portal
Below is a guide to accessing to login to your Kwara State College of Arabic and Islamic Legal Studies Ilorin Student Portal
- Access the KWACAILS Student Portal via kwaracails.com/portal
- Enter your Matric/Application No.
- Provide your Surname
- Tap on the Login Button to Proceed
Address: FFMW+6RC, 240281, Oko Erin, Kwara, Nigeria
Phone: +234 703 854 4697