Discover the KNUST Mastercard Foundation Scholarship to apply for the scholarship online by meeting their requirement and candidates who are eligible to apply.
Table of Contents
About the KNUST Mastercard Foundation Scholarship
The KNUST Mastercard Foundation Scholarship is a scholarship program offered by the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) in Ghana in partnership with the Mastercard Foundation. The scholarship aims to provide financial support and comprehensive assistance to academically talented but economically disadvantaged students from Africa.
Requirement & Eligibility
All candidates must meet the requirements and eligibility criteria below to apply for the KNUST Mastercard Foundation Scholarship.
- All Applicants and prospective candidates must possess a genuine and valid WASSCE GBCE or ABCE or GCE O Level and A Level or their equivalent results from an accredited/recognized institution. Applicant’s results must not be more than five years old. NO AWAITING RESULTS candidate will be processed for the scholarship.
- The candidates must further meet KNUST’s Admission Requirements
- The Applicant must demonstrate that he/she has Critical Economic Needs.
- The Applicant must have Proven Records of Leadership and Community Engagement(s).
- Priority shall be given to Females, Displaced Persons (Certified Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons, and the like), Persons living with Disability,
- The Applicant must be prepared to return and give back to his or her Community.
- The Applicant must NOT be enrolled in any tertiary institution.
The Scholarship Package includes:
Below are the benefits and package for candidates who have applied for the KNUST Mastercard Foundation Scholarship if hopefully granted a scholarship.
- Comprehensive financial support (full tuition, fully paid on-campus accommodation, learning materials, transportation
, and a monthly stipend).
- Counselling Support Services.
- Career Development Services (including Industrial Mentorship, Career Guidance, Professional Development, Enterprise
- Development, among others).
- Regular group meetings with other scholars that focus on personal and professional development opportunities and
activities tailored to build societal relationships and scholars’ capacity.
- Continued academic support through academic mentoring, virtual learning, and tutoring.
- Opportunities to participate in leadership congresses, community services, and mentoring (Go-back Give-Back).
- Uniquely sourced internships with industry for Professional development.
- The prestige of becoming part of the growing Mastercard Foundation Scholars Alumni family and networking
with the Global Scholars Community.
How to Apply:
- Visit the KNUST Mastercard Foundation Scholarship via “hcmcf.knust.edu.gh”
- Locate and tap “Apply Now” to proceed on the page.
- Sign up using your “Full Name and Email Address” and tap on “Submit Button” to proceed
- Enter your “Serial Number” and “Pin” form for the voucher purchased online.
- Complete the Form with the appropriate details asked.
- Last but not least, follow the instructions given to finalize your application.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interviews, which will be held at the MCFSP at KNUST Secretariat.
- Interviews will be done by an independent panel constituted by the Vice Chancellor of KNUST.
- Verification of All examination results and information provided, as well as community visits of Successful applicants, will be conducted before admission is approved.