Learn more about the Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) online application at Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) for the admission, registration, and screening exercise.
Table of Contents
IAUE POST UTME/DE Online Screening Registration Exercise
Candidates who sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and scored 140 and above including those that did not choose the institution and are willing to study at IAUE to commence IAUE POST UTME registration via the Enterprise Schools Portal.
IAUE Procedure for Online Registration and Screening
Here’s a comprehensive step-by-step guide to completing an online registration and screening exercise at Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE).
- Visit the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, IAUE Website.
- Navigate to Admission Menu
- Tap on “Undergraduate Studies”
- Tap on “2023/2024 UTME/DE Screening Registration”
- Register for 2023/2024 Session UTME/DE Screening
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Tap on “Register”
- If you are a First Choice candidate; your details will appear. if you are not a first-choice candidate.
- Tap on “Confirm” to confirm your details
- Enter your phone number and Email
- Tap on submit button
- An email containing your login details will be sent to you via your registered email address. Ensure that you use a valid email address during registration.
Well done. Your log-on details will also be displayed on the page for you to copy and take note of. If you have forgotten your password or are unable to note it from the registration screen, kindly login to your email address for your login details.
How to Apply for IAUE Admission
Applicants who are not First Choice Candidates should follow the procedure here.
- Access the UTME DE Registration Form
- Fill out the online application form with your details
- Tap on the submit button
An email containing your login details will be sent to you via your registered email address. Ensure that you use a valid email address during registration. Your log-on details will also be displayed on the page for you to copy and take note of.
If you have forgotten your password or are unable to note it from the registration screen, kindly login to your email address for your login details.
- Tap on the login button
- Enter your Username and Password sent to your email/phone
You will be prompted to change your password. Save your new password.
- Navigate to the left, Tap on “Pay Screening Fees
- Tap on the “Pay for UTME Registration button to Generate an Invoice
- Confirm your invoice and “Proceed to Pay”
You will be redirected to the Interswitch payment platform
- Enter your card details and make your payment conveniently. For security purposes, your card details are NOT stored in our secured portal.
- Navigate to the “Update Personal Data” menu on the left, UPDATE ALL FIELDS on your registration form, and submit.
- Print your Registration Slip and log out
NB: Save your login details. Your username and your password are your personal credentials to access your profile in the University Portal.
Remember to effect a change of institution to Ignatius Ajuru University of Education from the JAMB Portal. Candidates who used awaiting results during JAMB registration should remember to upload their O’level in the JAMB portal and do the same in the University portal.
Parents, guardians, well-wishers, and other unauthorized persons are not allowed at the screening center whether online or offline during the screening exercise.
IAUE Contact Details
IAUE Admission Process is free. Candidates should report any demand for money for admission to the appropriate authorities.
For other inquiries, online registration, support, and guidance, please call GSM numbers: 08187589220, 08132205677, and 07036489340.