Ghana Immigration Service ranks system
- Comptroller – General of Immigration
- Deputy Comptroller – General of Immigration
- Commissioner of Immigration
- Deputy Commissioner of Immigration
- Assistant Commissioner of Immigration
- Chief Superintendent of Immigration
- Superintendent of Immigration
- Deputy Superintendent of Immigration
- Assistant Superintendent of Immigration
- Assistant Inspector
- Immigration Control Officer
- Assistant Immigration Control Officer I
- Assistant Immigration Control Officer II
What is the salary of Ghana Immigration Service officer in Ghana?
The minimum pay for personnel working with the Ghana Immigration Service is estimated to be GH¢ 1500 per month. All Government workers are paid based on the Single Spine Salary Structure (SSSS) which was implemented in 2010.
However, there are some allowances accrued to officers of the Ghana Immigration Service. These allowances are paid based on rank.
Just like every other organized body, the GIS salary is paid according to ranks in the service. So your rank determines how much you are paid.
How much does Ghana Immigration Service Pay degree recruit?
A graduate recruit in the Ghana Immigration Service is expected to earn more than an Immigration officer with WASSCE or SSSCE.