Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) – www.gisrecruitment.com 2021 invites job applications from suitably qualified Ghanaian for enlistment in the service. Online Recruitment Portal begins Friday, August 27, 2021.
Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment
General Entry (General Duties)
- All candidates are to satisfy the following requirements. Applicants must be;
- A Ghanaian Citizen by birth with no criminal record.
- Possess a (DEGREE, OR HND OR DIPLOMA) from an accredited university
- Have complete National Service
- A minimum age of 21 years and not more than 35 years by 31st December, 2021.
- Physically and medically fit.
- Good character
- Must have minimum height of 1.73meters (5ft 8inches) for males and 1.63 meters (5ft 4 inch) for male.
How to Apply
- Purchase an Electronic Voucher
- Visit the Official Website
- Sign In www.gisrecruitment.com 2021
- Enter Serial Number and Pincode
- Fill in all the required information (*) on online application form.
Purchase Ghana Immigration from using Mobile Money
- Dial the shortcode *422*473#
- Follow the prompt and allow payment via mobile money on all networks.
- After a successful payment a Serial Number and Pincode will be sent via SMS alert to the payee/applicant.
- Proceed to the web address https://home.gis.gov.gh/to fill in all the required information.
NB: Ghana Immigration Service no longer sales forms to enlistment or recruitment. Check stages of enlistment process
How much is the cost of Ghana Immigration Recruitment Forms
The cost of E-Voucher is One Hundred Ghana Cedi’s (GH¢ 100.00) from various branches of the GCB Bank Ltd across the country. Buy Forms Now
- Sales of E-vouchers begins from August 21, 2021 to September 15, 2021.
- Filling of Online Application forms begins on August 27, 2021 and ends on September 15, 2021 at 5p.m.
Do you have an issue? complain here>>>>
Join our Telegram Platform below the page for latest updates.