Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) – www.gisrecruitment.com invites job applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians for enlistment in the service. Discover the GIS Online Recruitment Portal and learn how to complete an online application form.
Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment
General Entry (General Duties)
- All candidates are to satisfy the following requirements. Applicants must be;
- A Ghanaian Citizen by birth with no criminal record.
- Possess a (DEGREE, HND OR DIPLOMA) from an accredited university
- Have complete National Service
- Minimum age of 21 years and not more than 35 years
- Physically and medically fit.
- Good character
- Must have a minimum height of 1.73 meters (5ft 8 inches) for males and 1.63 meters (5ft 4 inches) for males.
How to Apply
- Purchase an Electronic Voucher
- Visit the Official Website
- Sign In www.gisrecruitment.com 2021
- Enter Serial Number and Pincode
- Fill in all the required information (*) on the online application form.
Purchase Ghana Immigration by using Mobile Money
- Dial the shortcode *422*473#
- Follow the prompt and allow payment via mobile money on all networks.
- After a successful payment, a Serial Number and Pincode will be sent via SMS alert to the payee/applicant.
- Proceed to the web address https://home.gis.gov.gh/to fill in all the required information.
NB: Ghana Immigration Service no longer sells forms to enlistment or recruitment. Check stages of enlistment process
How much is the cost of Ghana Immigration Recruitment Forms
The cost of an E-Voucher is One Hundred Ghana Cedi (GH¢ 100.00) from various branches of the GCB Bank Ltd across the country. Buy Forms Now
Do you have an issue? complain here>>>>
Join our Telegram Platform below the page for the latest updates.