The Management of Ghana Communication Technology University – GCTU has officially released the Admission List of the successful applicant who applies via the GCTU Admission Portal. Applicants can now login to check admission status.
Table of Contents
Explore the GCTU Admission Status/ List Checker Portal
The Ghana Communication Technology University – GCTU Admission Status Checker Portal is an online database where the university uploads a list of names of all successful applicants who have been admitted into the university to offer various courses/programmes under different schools, faculty or department.
How to Check the GCTU Admission List
Here are the procedures for checking the Admission list via the GCTU Admission Status Checker Portal.
- Visit the GCTU Official Website via the URL: https://site.gctu.edu.gh/
- Navigate to the top of the home page
- Locate Check Admission Status
- Tap here to Check your Admission Status
- Enter your Name or Programme on the field provided
- Tap the Search button to find your name and programme
- Proceed to find out how to print your GCTU admission letter
How to Print GCTU Admission Letter
After confirming your admission status into the Ghana Communication Technology University via the GCTU Admission List Checker Portal. It’s recommended that you print your Admission Letter.
- Login to Search your Name
- Successful applicants shall receive EMS of their Admission Letter
- Visit the nearest Post office on regular basis for your admission letter.
GCTU Online Course Registration
At Ghana Communication Technology University (GCTU), starting from the reporting date specified in your admission letter both fresher’s and continuing students after making the required payment are to access the Student Informational Portal – GCTU SIP Login to register online for their semester courses.
Kindly Call: 020271827, 020123482, 0303940446