Explore the Ghana Communication Technology University – GCTU SIP Student Portal and login with your Student GCTU Email and Password via https://erp.gctu.edu.gh/sip/. Here, GCTU students can check semester results, online course registration as well as other academic activities.
About GCTU SIP Student Portal
The Ghana Communication (GCTU) Online Student Information Portal (SIP) – GCTU SIP Portal is one of the most valuable resources for students learning in the institution. Since its introduction, learners have been able to undertake most of their academic activities with little to no difficulties. The GCTU SIP Online Portal has proven to be reliable and convenient. If you are a new scholar in the institution, this information will help you to maneuver the portal with ease.
How to Access the GCTU SIP
- Visit here the GCTU website via: https://site.gctu.edu.gh/
- Navigate and Tap on Student Portal
- Read the instructions and probable feedback messages
- How to Login
How to Login GCTU SIP
- Sign in here GCTU Student Portal
- Enter your GCTU Email ([email protected]) and Password
- Tap on the Login Button
Congratulations!!! You are now login to your GCTU dashboard, follow these steps to register for courses.
GCTU SIP Online Course Registration Process
As mentioned earlier, course registration is among the academic activities a student can accomplish using the Online GCTU SIP. Here are the steps outline below:
- Access your GCTU Student Portal
- Tap course registration
- Check all the course you are to register for the semester
- Tap on Next at the right corner beneath the courses
- OK all popups
- A confirmation message will pop up, informing you that you have successfully registered your courses
How to Check GCTU SIP Semester Results
The portal has also proved significant to learners because they can now trace their academic progress. Here is how a student can check their results on the GCTU SIP.
- Login to the GCTU Student Portal
- Tap on “Check Results”
- A drop-down extension titled “My Result Slip” will appear
- Click on it to view all your semester results/grades