Discover the College of Education Akwanga – COE Akwanga Post-UTME/DE Application Form and login to complete an online application form. Also, know their cut-off mark, Eligibility, and Registration details.
This is to inform candidates who sat for the 2023 UTME JAMB, chose College of Education Akwanga as their first choice, and scored *100* points and above that the 2023 post UTME screening commences.
- Candidates that scored 100 and above in the 2023 UTME Examination and chose College of Education, Akwanga, as 1st choice.
- Candidates who choose the College as their Second, Third, and Fourth choice are hereby informed that they must apply for a Change of Institution, making College of Education, Akwanga, their 1st Choice.
How to Access the COE Akwanga Post UTME Application Form
In order to get access to the College of Education Akwanga Post UTME Screening Form, the actions outlined below should be followed in the correct order.
- Visit the COE Akwanga Website
- Locate the Navigaion Tap on top of the Homepage
- Locate and Tap on POST UTME Admission to Proceed
- Thereafter, On the Page, Locate and Tap on Apply for Admission
How to Apply for the COE Akwanga Application Form
Follow this comprehensive step to apply for the Post UTME Application Form at the College of Education Akwanga.
- Access the Application Form
- Enter your JAMB Number
- Tap on the Generate Invoice to Proceed
- Fill in all the Necessary Details to complete the Application When Generating the Invoice.
Candidates are to print out the BIO-DATA FORM attached with the photocopies of their credentials and proceed to the Admission Office of the College for screening.
Those interested in studying in the College but did not choose College as their first choice can also change their first institution of choice to College of Education Akwanga.
Address: PMB 05, Akwanga, Nasarawa State, Nigeria