Discover the University of Benin – UNIBEN Student Portal via waeup.uniben.edu/login and login with your username and password. Here, new and continuing students of UNIBEN can register for their session/semester courses online, check results, sign up for an account, and apply for a hostel and other academic activities.
Table of Contents
About the University of Benin Student Portal
The University of Benin Student Portal is an online gateway designed by the University of Benin for new and continuing students to access and login with their usernames and passwords generated by the institutions during account creation.
Applicants who have yet to apply for the University of Benin should explore the UNIBEN courses/programmes and learn how to complete the online application via the UNIBEN Post-UTME Screening Form.
How to Login into the UNIBEN Student Portal
Check out below the guide to login into the University of Benin Student Portal.
- Check out the UNIBEN Student Portal via waeup.uniben.edu/login
- Enter your User Name or ID
- Fill in your Password
- Tap on the Login Button to Proceed
NOTE: User names, IDs, and passwords are case-sensitive.
How to Request a New Password
Explore the Comprehensive guide to request a new password
- Access the Student Portal
- Locate and Tap on the Request a New Password
- On the Page, Enter your Unique Identifier
- Fill in your Email Address
- Tap on the Send Login Credential to Email Address to Proceed
NOTE: Enter the email address stored in Kofa. You can’t change your email address here. If you’ve forgotten your email address or the email address stored in Kofa is wrong or no longer valid, use the inquiries form to request a change of address.
Application for Uniben Transcript
Below is a guide to requesting University of Benin Transcripts
- Visit this URL via alumni.uniben.edu
- Tap on ‘Request for Transcript’. Applicants are advised to have a valid email account before starting the application process (not the cybercafe’s email).
- Read the instructions on the page.
- Provide all necessary information. Note that * means compulsory fields. An immediate mail will be sent to the provided email address.
- Open your email to get your system-generated ID and Password that you will use to LOG IN.
- On alumni.uniben.edu, ctap ‘Login’ (top right of the page).
- Enter your username and password from the mail to login.
- To start the application process correctly, Tap ‘Edit application record,’ Provide all required information, and upload your passport photograph. (Upload a clear 1″ x 1″ COLOURED passport photograph with a red background in JPEG format only.)
- Upload Eligibility Form and Statement of Result in JPG or PDF files. Max. File size: 250 KB.
- To pay for the Application, tap on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then tap on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, and follow the instructions to pay the Transcript fee (see below) with an ATM-Enabled Visa or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
- Preview and confirm the information provided before submitting your application online.
NOTE: You cannot edit your application after submission. Note that processing of the transcript request will not start until you submit it since it is assumed that you are still making changes.
University of Benin, UNIBEN Contact Details
Address: P.M.B. 1154 Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria
Phone: 234 052-600044