Twin Palm Leadership University, TPLU invites applications from qualified applicants for Admission to its Undergraduate and Diploma programmes via the Twin Palm Leadership University, TPLU Admission Portal.
To get started, find out the Twin Palm Leadership University entry requirements and the courses offered at Twin Palm Leadership University.
Table of Contents
Twin Palm Leadership University, TPLU Admission Requirements
- Grade 12 five O’ levels or its equivalent (Ministry of Higher Education approved)
- For the Degree completion programme an appropriate accredited Diploma or its equivalent.
- For the Leadership programme 9 years of Life (leadership) experience is also considered if it can be converted into credit hours.
- For the Master an Accredited Bachelors Degree or its equivalent
- For Doctorates and Ph.D., ‘s An accredited Masters’s Degree or its equivalent
Admission criteria and requirements for the school of Theology:
The primary requirement for admission to the school of Theology is 5’O levels or its equivalent, but we take in 10% of those whose call to serve God is very clear as special students on academic probation to prove themselves academically.
How to Access the TPLU Admission Portal
Here is the step-by-step way to access the Twin Palm Leadership University Admission Portal
- Explore the Website
- Locate the Navigation Tap on top of the Website
- Locate and Tap on APPLY NOW to Proceed
How to Apply for TPLU
Here are the steps on how to apply via the Admission Portal to become a student at Twin Palm Leadership University.
- Visit the Portal
- Enter your Email address
- Provide your First Name and Surname
- Enter your Contact Number
- Select your Intake ( August 2023, Sept 2023, December 2023, or 2024)
- Enter your Programme
- Enter the Amount Paid (indicate the receipt number also)
- Provide the Teaching subject in case of a Bachelor of Education
- Indicate the subject you have done (returning students)
- Tap on the Submit Button to Proceed
Farm No. 85a Chirundu Road. Turn Park, Zambia