The Management of the Tamale Technical University has released TaTU Admission List for the 2022/2023 academic year. Applicants who apply for various courses via the TaTU Admission Portal and meet all these requirements and cut-off points have been admitted.
Check TATU Admission Status
All successful applicants’ names with the respective programme of choice have been uploaded online. Here are the steps to follow and check your name in the TaTU Admission List and also print your admission letter.
10 Simple Steps to Check TATU Admission Status and Print Letter
- Tap the URL here: TaTU Admission Status Checker Portal
- Filter Search by Selecting your Category of Application Programme of Choice
- Diploma etc.
- Navigate and Tap on Category to View Admission List
- Search by typing your Application Number or Name OR Home to select a different category
- Tap Search Button
- Applicants List will pop up. Tap on Print Letter beside your name
- You will be redirected to TATU Admission Status Checker Portal
- Enter your Scratch Card Number and PIN
- Tap Print
- Print your Admission Letter or Save it as a PDF
Congratulations!!! You are welcome to Tamale Technical University – TaTU. This website will guide you throughout your stay on campus.
Please Endeavour to Search through all the categories. You may have been admitted under a different category other than your mode of application
Online Course Registration
At Tamale Technical University – TaTU upon reopening both freshers and continuous students are required to Login TATU Students Portal to create an account and register for semester courses.