Explore the Tamale Technical University – TATU Student Portal and login with your Student ID and Password via http://portal.tatu.edu.gh/studentportal/. Here, TATU Students can access end-of-semester results, online registration of courses as well as other academic activities at ease.
About Tamale Technical University – TATU
Tamale Technical University (TATU) presents a unique feature that lends itself to several interpretations. It appears to be one of the few institutions that attained a tertiary status with opportunities for offering programmes such as the Higher National Diploma (HND) and degrees while still holding on to the technical programmes that it was running when it was a technical institute.
How to Access the TATU Student Portal
- Visit the Tamale Technical University (TATU) Website: https://tatu.edu.gh/
- Navigate and Tap on Students Portal
- Input your Student ID and Password
- Tap Login
TATU Student Portal Online Course Registration
- Browse TaTU Portal URL: https://portal.tatu.edu.gh/studentportal/
- Login using your Username and Password received through SMS after payment of fees
- Tap on Registration
- Proceed to Register your Semester Courses
- At the bottom of the page, Tap on “Click Here to save Registration and Print your slip”
- Print your Registration slip displayed
- Submit to your Department in the University.
Students should pay required school fees at the appropriate bank and be mindful of the deadline of the registration process. The registration process is normally two weeks unless otherwise.
TATU Contact Address
Tamale Technical University
P.O. Box 3 E/R. Tamale, Ghana.
+ (233) 03720-22771, 03720-23850