Explore the list of courses/Programmes offered at Pentecost University and their general admission requirement or cut-off points 2023/2024, available course and how to apply via Pentecost University E-Portal.
Pentecost University Courses/Programmes
Pentecost University has four (5) academic faculties/schools which provide a solid foundation and experience of learning to ensure that students develop creative, resourceful thinking, which in turn shall be the basis for continuing growth in knowledge. The faculties are:
Faculty of Business Administration
- A. Communication Studies
- Sc. Business Administration (Accounting)
- Sc. Business Administration (Banking & Finance)
- Sc. Business Administration (Corporate & Business Development Studies)
- Sc. Business Administration (Human Resource Management)
- Sc. Business Administration (Insurance with Actuarial Science)
- Sc. Business Administration (Marketing)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting with Computing)
Faculty of Engineering Science and Computing
- Sc. Actuarial Science
- Sc. Construction Technology and Engineering Management
- Sc. Information Technology
- Sc. Quantity Surveying and Building Economics
- Sc. Medical Lab Technology
School of Theology, Mission and Leadership (STML)
- A. Theology and Mission
Faculty of Health and Allied Sciences
- Sc. Midwifery
- Sc. Nursing
- Sc. Physician Assistantship Studies – Medical
Faculty of Law
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B)
- Sc. Human Resource Management with Law
- Sc. Logistics and Supply Chain with Law
- Sc. Management with Law
Postgraduate Studies and Research Programmes
- MCom Taxation
- MCom Microfinance
- MCom Applied Accounting
- MBA Finance
- MBA Marketing
- MBA Entrepreneurship
- MBA Project Management
- MBA Human Resource Management
- MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- A. Pentecostal Studies
- Health Planning, Policy and Management
- A candidate seeking admission to the various degree programmes must:
- Have obtained a good first degree (at least, a Second Class Lower Division) in an appropriate field of study from a recognized academic institution.
- Submit an official transcript of your academic record.
- Submit a certified copy of a certificate.
- Submit, at least two referee’s reports, one of which must be from a former lecturer
- Satisfy any additional requirements prescribed by the University. These may include relevant work experience, a written entrance examination and/or an interview.
In special cases, an applicant who does not have a first degree but is otherwise adjudged suitable may be admitted into the programme. Such an applicant must:
- Have special knowledge and considerable experience in his/her area of interest.
- Have, at least, GCE ‘O’ Level/SSSCE/WASSCE passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Have a Diploma in the relevant field of study
- Be, at least, 35 years of age.
- A candidate who possesses a first degree with a Third Class or Pass may be considered for admission into the programme. Such an applicant will be required to: