Explore the list of courses/programmes offered at Methodist University and their general requirements or cut-off points 2023/2024 and find out how to apply online with the Methodist University E-Voucher.
Methodist University Courses List
The Methodist University offers various graduate, postgraduate, sandwich, diploma, and certificate courses and programmes under different departments and faculty.
- Faculty Of Business Administration
- Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Education and Entrepreneurship
Business and Administration
- Human Resource Management
- ED, Educational Leadership & Innovation (1yr)
- ED, Educational Management & Practice (1yr)
- MPhil, Educational Leadership & School Improvement (2yrs)
- Ph.D. In Education
- A Educational Administration & Supervision (1yr)
- A Educational Assessment & Evaluation (1yr)
- MPhil, Educational Administration (2yrs)
- A Educational Leadership & School Improvement (1yr)
- MPhil, Educational Assessment & Evaluation (2yrs)
- MA Guidance and Counselling (1 Yr.)
- MPhil, Guidance, And Counselling (2yrs)
- MA Entrepreneurship
- MA In Small Business Management (1yr)
- MA, Entrepreneurship & Corporate Strategy (1yr)
- Human Resource Management
- Communication Studies
- Information Technology
- Procurement & Supply Chain Management
- Management Studies
- Social Work
How to Apply Online
Purchase an E-voucher with a Serial Number and a Pin
The E-VOUCHER can be purchased through the USSD code *887*9# on all mobile telecommunication networks.
- Dial *887*9#
- Enter the alias of the institution e.g. MUG
- Select the form to purchase
- Wait for a prompt to authorize the transaction or approve payment on *170#, “My approval” if the prompt delays
Instructions to Complete Your Online Forms
You will need the following documents
- Passport picture (size of picture should not be more than 2MB)
- Your Educational Certificates and Transcript
Form 1 – Personal Information
- Complete all details on the form.
- Upload your passport picture – make sure the picture is the required size
(I.e. not more than 2MB; read instructions on the form). Your picture will be displayed when you click on Save and Continue, which will send you to Form 2.
You can return to FORM 1 to view a picture or continue to complete the form.
Form 2 – Examinations Page
- Complete details of your Examination Results (Non-Waec is for Diploma and other Professional Qualifications).
- Complete details on your Educational Background
- Complete details on Work Experience if any; You Have to Attach Your CV at Page 3.
- Complete details of Your Contact Person
- Complete details of Miscellaneous.
(Please take note, you can drag a box by clicking the tip (i.e. click on the 3 lines at the bottom of the box) to see all your entries).
- Programme Selection (Very Important): Select in ascending order you’re Entry Mode, Campus, Session and the Programme to study.
You will have to select the Entry Mode in order to be able to select the others.
Form 3 – Upload Documents
Upload all the relevant documents
(Certificates, CV, Transcripts, Referee form, Passport Page (foreign applicants)) that matter to your application.
Very Important – Please Note That Your File Size Should Not Exceed 500kb. If Your File Is Larger Than 500kb, You Will Not Be Able To Upload the File.
Submit Application Only When You Have Completed All Entries On The Forms.
NOTE: You do not need to complete the form in a sitting. You can always log back in with your serial number and PIN stated on your receipt (do not lose your receipt) to complete the form. However, when you submit the form, you will not be able to apply online again. You Can Only View Or Print The Submitted Form (click on the Preview at the bottom of the page to print).
Applicants should ensure that they read and follow instructions thoroughly to be able to complete the form.
APPLICANTS ARE TO COMPLETE ALL DETAILS ON THE FORM.