Discover more about the IRIS My ePay Window Payroll Portal via myepaywindow and learn how to login to access payslips online. IRIS My ePay Window allows you to view payslips, P60s, and other payroll documents electronically from within your payroll dashboard.
Table of Contents
How to Activate IRIS My ePay Window Employee Account Online
- To activate myepaywindow employee account you will be invited via email to register on the myePayWindow website so that you can securely access your Payslips, CIS statements, P11ds, and related payroll information at any time and from anywhere.
- When your payroll department publishes a document (payslips, P60s, pension documentation, etc) to your email address you will receive a User Invitation email.
- If you are using the same email address for multiple accounts (as you may have multiple employers using My ePay Window) keep in mind the link on the email will be unique to a single user.
How to Register on My ePay Window Portal
A user invitation email will be sent to you to register on the My ePay Window Portal so that you can view historical Payslips and published documents.
- Select Click here to Register from the body of the email.
You have 20 days to complete the registration. If this time limit lapses, a new invitation must be sent. If required, you should request your payroll department send a new invite.
- My ePay Window will open
- Enter your details to verify your identity. Your NI Number (or passport number) will be required as part of the identity process.
- Select Verify Your Identity
If the information is not verified, please get in touch with your employer.
Alternatively, if you do not consent, select I do not agree. A warning will be displayed and the registration process will stop.
- Go to Set-up account
- Enter the Unique Username and Password
- Enter the Password again in the Confirm Password field
Only strong passwords are allowed. Minimum of 8 characters, 1 upper case, 1 lower case, 1 special, 1 numeric. Note: a special character is a punctuation type character, e.g.!? % = *.
- Select Register
- A message will be displayed confirming you have registered successfully
- An email will be sent with an account activation link.
- Select the link to activate your account
- Emails will come from [email protected]. Check your spam folder or security settings if it does not arrive.
The activation link will expire 24 hours after it is generated. If you have not activated the account within this timeframe you will need to request a new invite and restart the process. Contact your payroll department to resend the invite.
- Enter your login details to complete the account activation and access My ePay Window Employee Dashboard.
How to Login to MyePayWindow Payslip Portal
Looking to access your payslip via myepaywindow login portal? here are the steps to follow;
- Access My epay Window Portal
- Enter your Username and Password
- Tap on Login
How to Reset My ePay Window Password
To reset myepaywindow password,
- Tap on Forgot Password
- Enter your Username
- A link will be sent to your email for reset.