Discover the Management College of Southern Africa – MANCOSA Student Portal and login with your credentials, such as your Username and Password. The student portal is a term commonly used to describe a login page where students can provide a username and password to access the institution’s programmes/courses and educational materials. Sometimes the student portal also refers to an entire section of the ‘LMS‘ learning management system.
Table of Contents
Features of the Management College of Southern Africa Student Portal
The Management College of Southern Africa has developed the Student Portal online portal for its students. This Student Portal is essential in a digital-first education environment.
As referenced above, it centralizes school-related announcements, information, and resources. Students can keep up with assignments, course material, grades, and announcements from the same place, enabling them to take care of all school-related needs from a single location.
Applicants who have yet to apply to the Management College of Southern Africa should explore the Management College of Southern Africa, MANCOSA courses/programmes, and learn how to complete the online application form via the Admission Portal.
How to Access the MANCOSA Student Portal
The following is a detailed walkthrough of how to access the Student Portal at Management College of Southern Africa.
- Check out the Site
- Find the navigation button at the top of the page
- Locate and Tap on MyMANCOSA to Proceed and Access the Portal
How to Login to MANCOSA Student Portal
Following these instructions will allow you to log in to the Management College of Southern Africa Student Portal.
- Gain access to the Student Portal
- Enter your Username
- Provide your Password
- Tap on the Login Button to Proceed
Did you know: Your student fees can now be paid via credit card?
Please complete the form below. **The student number is compulsory for existing students.
How this works
- After entering your details and an amount, press the proceed button
- You will then be directed to a secure site and asked to enter your credit card information
- Once the transaction has been completed successfully, please email proof of payment to your student advisor
Steps for Online Payment of Fees
- Access the Online Payment Portal
- Select Payment For (New Student/Existing Student)
- Enter your Student Number
- Provide your Student’s full name
- Fill in your Contact number
- Enter the Amount
- Tap on Proceed Button to Proceed
NB: Should you have any questions, please contact MANCOSA’s Finance Department at +27 31 300 7200 or email: [email protected]
Returning Student Registration:
0861 800 000