Justo Mwale University, JMU invites applications from qualified applicants for Admission to its Undergraduate and Diploma programmes via the Justo Mwale University, JMU Application Form.
To get started, find out the Justo Mwale University entry requirements and the courses offered at Justo Mwale University.
Table of Contents
Justo Mwale University Admission Requirement
Undergraduate Entry requirements for all degree programmes:
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree shall have a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ level credits or better, including English Language.
- Diploma programmes shall have at least three (3) relevant ‘O’ level credits or better, including the English Language.
Entry requirements for a Postgraduate degree Programme
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited University in a subject or subjects relevant to the course applied for.
Entry Requirements for a Masters’s Degree Programme
- For admission to the Master’s Degree, a candidate shall either hold an honors degree or a qualification from an approved institution of higher learning deemed to be equivalent to an honours degree from JMU University.
- Candidates who hold unclassified degrees should have a credit or, a distinction in the subject of the intended Master’s Degree.
Entry Requirements for a Doctorate Degree Programme
- The Directorate for Post-graduate and Research Studies is responsible for all supervised doctoral degrees and senior doctorates by published works.
For more information on applications regarding doctoral degrees please contact the Directorate:
Candidates for the Ph.D. may qualify for admission if they have the following:
- A master’s degree
- An honors degree, or a 4-year bachelor’s degree, plus at least 1 year’s registration for the master’s degree
- A 3-year bachelor’s degree plus at least 2 years of registration for a master’s degree
Formal application for admission is made through the Directorate of Postgraduate and research studies. Candidates are registered provisionally until the respective faculty formally approves their research proposals.
How to Access the JMU Application Form
Here is the step-by-step way to access the Justo Mwale University Admission Portal
- Explore the Website
- Locate the Navigation Tap deep down the Website
- Locate Quick Links
- Under Quick Links, Locate and Tap APPLY NOW to Proceed
How to Apply for JMU
Here are the steps on how to apply via the Admission Portal to become a student at Justo Mwale University.
- Visit the Portal
- Enter your Name
- Provide your Date of Birth
- Select your Gender
- Enter your NRC/ Passport Number
- Upload NRC/Passport
- Enter your Address
- Enter your Email Address
- Provide your Phone Number
- Select your Preferred programmes/courses you intend to study
- Tap on Submit Button to Proceed
Plot 19 – Sub E of Farm 609,
Chamba Valley, Munali Road,
P. O. Box 310199,
15301 Lusaka – Zambia.
+260 97 1139670