Discover AAMUSTED Admission Portal via www.aamusted.edu.gh. The Akenten Appiah-Menka University of Skills Training and Entrepreneurial Development (AAM-USTED) formerly Kumasi and Asante Mampong campuses of the University of Education, Winneba (UEW) applications are invited qualified applicants for admission into various post-graduate and undergraduate courses and programmes.
Where to Buy AAMUSTED Admission Form
All prospective candidates are to purchase an application voucher from any of the following banks nationwide;
- GCB Bank
- Agriculture Development Bank (ADB)
- Zenith Bank
- GT Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Republic Bank
- Cash Offices (AAMUSTED Kumasi and Asante Mampong Campuses)
- Ghana Post Office or Visa/Debit card.
Cost of AAMUSTED Admission Forms
How much is the admission forms? check the prices below
- Direct Candidates – GH¢ 200.00
- Mature Candidates – GH¢ 300.00
- Post–Diploma Candidates – GH¢ 250.00
- International Candidates – US$ 100.00
How to Apply for AAMUSTED Admission
Applicants are been encouraged to check AAMUSTED cutoff points and requirements before proceeding to complete the online application form via the Admission Portal.
- Log into the AAMUSTED Application System
- Enter Serial Number and PIN on the voucher.
- Choose an appropriate application form and complete it (or edit it if you already have an application and want to edit it).
- Complete the bio or supporting data section
- Proceed to Upload Results and Certificates
- Select programme of choices (First and Second Choices)
- Before you apply ensure that the information provided, especially names, postal address, choice of programme, etc is correct because after applying no corrections can be made.
- Print a copy of your completed application form for reference purposes.
Note the following:
- Make sure your name is correctly spelled and correctly arranged.
- Changes in the name after submission of application and admission if applicable will not be entertained. Make sure you use your e-mail address and mobile phone number. You will be updated on the progress of your application/admission through these channels.
- Remember to attach scanned copies of your School Certificate(s), Result Slip(s), SSNIT Identification Card – Mature Applicants Only – and any other relevant supporting document(s) to the online application.
NB: Before moving to the online application platform, applicants must have the following
A digital passport photo with the following requirements:
- Picture Dimension must be 450 x 450 pixels
- The file format for the passport picture must be a jpg
- All supporting documentation must be a PDF
- Full face, front view, and opened eyes.
- Make sure the photo presents a full head from the top of the hair to the shoulders.
- Take a photo in plain white or off-white background.
- Avoid shadows on the face or background.
- Do not wear sunglasses or hats.
List of Courses offered at AAMUSTED