Discover the SMEDAN Registration Portal and login to submit your loan application form online. Here, business owners in Nigeria register to access government loans through SMEDAN to support their businesses.
Here’s a comprehensive step-by-step guide on how to register, submit loans application, activate, login, recover, download SMEDAN certificates, and make payments to claim benefits through the SMEDAN online registration portal.
Table of Contents
Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) Online Registration of Business
Learn how to register your business with the Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) to access a government loan to support businesses. SMEDAN gives you access to government and private-sector benefits to help you grow your small or medium-scale business faster.
During your account registration on SMEDAN, you will be required to add your website address, note that it is an optional field. Meaning you do not need to have a website to register on Casava. The website field can be left blank during your registration.
After filling out and submitting your claim form online, you will receive an email from the team within minutes acknowledging the receipt of your claim request.
The claim will be reviewed and if approved, payment will be made to your bank account within 48 hours.
Do note that this timeframe (48 hours) could be extended as additional documents/information could be required during the review process. Ensure you constantly check your email address after filing your claim.
What are the Requirements to File a Claim?
Before filling out the online claim form, ensure you have the following information;
- Photographs of loss or items damaged
- List of items damaged or destroyed
- The price of each asset according to the correct market value of goods immediately before the fire
- Copy of receipts and invoices for the goods purchased (not compulsory)
Without providing these requirements, we would not be able to process your claim.
By activating your SMEDAN benefits on your account, you get access to the following;
- Training Videos: These videos enhance your ability to relate with others and improve how you work. The videos also educate you on how to budget and invest in order to properly manage your finances.
- Business Insurance: This insurance policy provides cover for your business in the event of a fire or flood.
- SMEDAN Loan: You can apply for a loan directly from your account. Your application will be reviewed and approved if all requirements are met.
Discover the SMEDAN CIP – Credit Information Portal and login to apply for personal, business, Mortgage, and credit Loans to support your business in Nigeria.
How to Register for SMEDAN Loans
Follow these comprehensive steps to complete your SMEDAN online registration and submit your application via the portal.
- Explore smedanregister.ng
- Sign up to register a SMEDAN Account
- Fill out the SMEDAN Online Application Form with your details:
- Business name
- Email address
- Phone number and password
- Tap on “Get Started”
After completing your SMEDAN account registration, follow these steps to activate the SMEDAN benefits, on your dashboard;
- Access SMEDAN Dashboard
- Tap on the SMEDAN benefit
- Enter your KYC verification (select ID type, input BVN number, and date of birth)
- Tap on “Proceed”
You will be redirected to the payment page where you pay 200 Naira. There are two options for payment.
How to Login SMEDAN Portal
To login to your SMEDAN account, follow this guide;
- Go to SMEDAN Website
- Tap on “Sign in/ Activate”
- Enter your Phone Number or SMEDAN Number
- Tap on “Sign in”
Your SMEDAN number can be found in the welcome email sent to you after you registered. If you have forgotten your SMEDAN number, you can recover it by clicking on Recover SMEDAN Number.
How to Recover SMEDAN Number
To recover your SMEDAN number, follow this guide;
- Visit the homepage
- Tap on “Sign in/ Activate”
- Select “Recover SMEDAN number”
- Enter the phone number you used to register your SMEDAN account
- Tap on Proceed
- Your SMEDAN number will be sent to your registered email address.
Alternatively, you can check the welcome email sent to your registered email address at the time you registered on SMEDAN for your SMEDAN number.
How to Download SMEDAN Certificates
There are two ways to download your SMEDAN certificate;
- Welcome email: You can download your certificate by clicking on the link provided in the welcome message sent to your email address
- Dashboard: You can download your certificate when you login to your SMEDAN account dashboard.
How to Verify Your BVN on SMEDAN
To access your SMEDAN benefits, you will first need to verify your BVN. To do so, follow these steps;
- Login SMEDAN Dashboard
- Tap to “Select ID Type”
- Choose BVN
- Enter your BVN Number and your Date of Birth
An SMS will be sent to your registered BVN number with your OTP
- Enter the OTP in the field provided
- Tap on “Proceed” to verify your BVN
How to Pay for SMEDAN Benefit
After verifying your BVN, the next step would be to make your payment to access your benefits. You will be required to make a monthly payment of 200 Naira.
There are two options for payment;
- Card: Enter your card details to complete your payment
- Transfer: Transfer the 200 Naira to the bank account number displayed on your screen.
If you have any questions or require clarification, send us an email via [email protected]