Recruitment of interns for Government Ministries, Departments, and Agencies under the Public Service Commission of Kenya Internship Programme (PSIP) Cohort (VI) via pscims.publicservice.go.ke
Table of Contents
Public Service Commission Internship Programme
The Public Service Commission Internship Programme (PSIP) is a Government of Kenya initiative designed to offer an opportunity for graduates to acquire and develop valuable technical and professional skills as well as work experience in the Public Service.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to an internship position, a candidate must: Have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university;
- Have graduated not earlier than the year 2017; and
- Be proficient in computer skills.
Internship Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include, but are not limited to;
- Completing duties mutually agreed upon and assigned by the supervisors;
- Documenting relevant skills acquired in their areas of deployment; and
- Actively participating in any relevant mentorship activities and additional responsibilities designed for the programme.
Duration of Internship
- Twelve (12) months- Non-renewable
- The interns will be paid a stipend at a rate as determined by the Public Service Commission.
- On successful completion of the Internship Programme, the interns will be awarded a certificate.
How to Apply for Public Service Internship Jobs in Kenya
To apply for PSC interns recruitment, here’s how to get started:
Interested and qualified graduates are requested to make their applications through the Public Service Commission’s PSC Online Jobs Portal – Login.