Zambia Statistics Agency has schedules for the 2022 Zamstats Census Aptitude Test for all shortlisted applicants.
The management of Zamstats wishes to notify all applicants who applied for the positions of Enumerator /Supervisor for the 2022 Census of Population and Housing to take note of the following:
- Zambia Statistics Agency received an overwhelming response for the temporal Census Jobs. Therefore to ensure that all shortlisted applicants are adequately attended to, the Agency is putting the necessary measures and preparations for the aptitude tests in collaboration with the provincial and district census committees.
- Applicants who may have received an SMS referring them to a recruitment center and district outside the constituency where they applied are advised to go to a recruitment center in the district of residence they applied. They can go to the District Commissioner’s Office in their respective districts and will be advised where the Aptitude tests will be conducted.
- Training for Enumerators and Supervisors will be combined and selection of Supervisors will be done during training based on merit through assessments.
- Participants who perform exceptionally well and demonstrate a thorough understanding of the census content and procedures will be selected to take up the role of Supervisor.
- All applicants who applied using the CODE *885# or 3104 and met the minimum requirements as stipulated in the Recruitment Advert were considered for aptitude tests, all codes were both active and candidates who applied through both numbers were considered.
Document Required for Zamstats Census Aptitude Test
All applicants attempting the aptitude tests should ensure to bring with them the following:
- Original National Registration Card (NRC)
- Original or Copies of Grade 12 Certificate
Census Aptitude Test Date
The date for the Zamstats census aptitude test is Wednesday, 3 August. 2022 and not on Tuesday 2nd August 2022 as earlier announced.